20%,30%,40%,50%, and 90% off Coupons for trade/sell!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives 20%,30%,40%,50%, and 90% off Coupons for trade/sell!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  True2MyWord1 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

True2MyWord1

If you are interested in buying or trading with me for my coupons, please friend me. I have two 20s, one 30, one 40, two 50s, and four 90s. Everyday at around 4 P.M KT I should be in the clubhouse. Go to the Trading Room and I will probably be there after you. Tell me your wish list and I will also see if I have any other items you want.

True2MyWord1

No problem! Sorry for not being able to get you the coupons! I wish that I could, since I have no use for them. Christmas should just hurry up so I can get a real Webkinz and be able to trade and all that jazz. Sorry for the inconvenience! Hope to be able to trade with you in coming weeks, months, or years! Thanks ~T2MW1

LambTyler

It’s totally fine! I hope you get a pet so you can enjoy the full benefits of webkinz world! Lamb

True2MyWord1

Thanks! You’re so nice! Catch you in WW someday hopefully! You should visit my pet’s house! ~T2MW1

True2MyWord1

I can send now

True2MyWord1

It’s up to you what you are willing to give me for them! All I have to do is accept. Actually, there is one thing I have in mind… I’d like a new webkinz but there is nothing you can do about that. So, just write me back and I will try to answer your messages ASAP. P.S Would you mind mentioning which coupon(s) you would like? Thanks, it would be a big help. Oh yeah, here’s a tip if you ever need any more coupons. You can check the Today’s Activities to get a coupon. I’m assuming that you are a full member, so you should be able to fully access any of these needed! Thank you once more! Please friend me :P

LambTyler

Hi! I have friended you, and I’m sorry but I forgot that you were a free member, or at least your True2MyWord1 account is. So don’t worry about the coupons. And yes I do get them from the activities, it’s just they run out fast when you’re doing rooms, LOL. LT

LambTyler

Hi True2Myword1! I have been working on some rooms and am needing coupons. What would you want for them? Anything deluxe maybe? LT

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.