a BETTTER raffle!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives a BETTTER raffle!

This topic contains 25 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  littleheartbigbark 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

mollyberger

hey there! you may know me from some of my other forums and you may know I have a raffle forum. but this is my second one and it is better! I will have three contests going on at the same time each week . each contest will ask a question . you will answer the question of the contest you chose to enter in and you will also tell me your username . on the day of the drawing I will go over the posts and write the usernames of people who got the answer right. those peoples names will be in a jar and the name I pull out will win that contest! I will send that person their gift. you can enter in as many contests that you want. I will draw for the contests every Monday. so here are the contests! 1. what was the pet of the month in October 2010? prize : three things to decorate your yard with. 2. what webkinz host is this ? it is a girl. she wears a watch and a necklace with stars on it. prize : a rare doll. 3. what game in the tournament arena has do with placing reeds ? prize: 3 pieces of clothing that make a clothing recipe in the clothing machine. so join!

Hey, thanks for this awesome contest is it over? Hope not! 1= pink poodle 2= pj collie 3= duck crossing all time favorite! Username annagracebailey8

Hey cool idea for a contest! 1= pink poodle 2= pj collie 3= duck crossing you should totally do this again!

mollyberger

alright everyone! I am first going to draw for the question ” what was the pet of the month in October 2010?” first I am going to announce the answer and then I will draw the name of the person who won. the answer is pink poodle. and I am drawing a name … Zebb5! you won! alright now I will draw for the question ” what webkinz host is this ? it is a girl. she wears a watch and a necklace with stars on it.” the answer is PJ collie. alright I am drawing the winner… theDisciple! you win! now for the last question ” what game in the tournament arena has to do with placing reeds?” I am drawing a winner…eberry12! you win! I will send out the gifts as soon as I can! a new contest will posted soon so come back and check ! if you do not have me as your friend please go now and friend me so you can get your gift!

1= pink poodle 2= pj colly 3= duck crossing ( not my favorite! ) annagracebailey8

HeyitsGlitz

Haha this is soo cool

Hi Glitz! :D I sent you a friend request. :) Can you accept it please, so I can send you your prizes from my Christmas raffle? Have a sweet day!~SC

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.