A big mysterious thank you

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives A big mysterious thank you

This topic contains 1 reply, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  CrazyCooterCantCatchCats 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

crissy135

Hi everybody! I got a note today from my Furry Pals that a user named gia with cuitie used the deluxe prize machine and won me a sparkle plus drizzle item. I have no way to thank them as I do not know what their user name is on my account. I also don’t know what the gift is, I might have to be deluxe to see it- but thank you anyhow for thinking of me! Also, thanks to DF and Becky for the cute summer clothes- I changed outfits on Crissy and Lissy last night- yes the wings finally came off crissy which I absolutely love still! One other quick thing, if someone knows how I can visit a friends room let me know. I don’t know how the zones, colors or where I can chat in basic chat is and I would like to see some other friends rooms-thanks for sharing what you know! I have gotten a couple of kinz posts from friends asking me to visit their rooms but I don’t know how:(

i’m kind of confused, please excuse me for asking but, what is this forum for????

dogfish

Hi crissy, just turn your phone on, put it in the color zone your friend is in and say yes. It doesn’t always work and sometimes take a few minutes, but if you keep trying you will be able to visit. I will invite you next time I see you, use my map to take the self tour, and be ready to get a little lost. It is fun to see others rooms and I get lots of ideas this way. TTYL DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.