A GREAT BIG THANKS TO THE GODMOTHERS!!!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives A GREAT BIG THANKS TO THE GODMOTHERS!!!!!!

This topic contains 33 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Madukayil 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

clarissais93

Hey everyone I just wanted to start a forum thanking the two Webkinz Fairy God Mothers. They Have both sent me some things. They are totally The most awesome people on Webkinz World. I am really encouraging everyone who has received something from either of them to give something that you don’t need back. I know they say that you don’t have to but lets help them out by giving them stuff that they could eventually give away. I really want to say THANKS A TON! And I also want to thank a couple other people: momofreadheadboys and kerly10 Thanks to all these Wonderful people! YOU GUYS (OR GIRLS) ARE AMAZING!

I also want to say thanks to dogfish, becky, MTT, guamgirl, shellzcuda, and so many more I can’t remember for gifting what they do. You all are wonderful people. Thanks so much for all the help you have given me, my boys and niece. Glad I could help where I can. Not as extravagant of gifts as others can send, but even the little stuff helps. @ crissy, I’m pretty sure I have the wallpaper and flooring I can send to you. ~MORHB~

cutie135

Thanks Mom- did you get the PSF I sent you? Let me know if there are others on my list you need as well (on the PSF forum) crissy135 #solvetheneontutu

clarissais93

Thanks dapple i know you are my friend and thanks for the train stuff. And midnight fireflies i have the poster but i know a friend that could use cone so if you could send me it she would love it!!!

clarissais93

i meant i have a friend that could use One. lol

I’m so happy you made a forum in thanks to these wonderful people!! I would like to give a huge thanks to Becky, Ailuropoda, DF, MTT, Cheynne, LadyTrader, Twinkle_Toes, and many more who have given so much of themselves in order to help others. I cannot say thank you enough!!!

Yes thanks fairy god mothers!!!! oh and Hi clarissais93, i’m tornado35 or dapplegreyarabian on Webkinz and yes we are friends. hope you like the train stuff from my bff inki14.~dapplegreyhorse

thanks becky and morhb and dogfish and crissy and all my friends on here who have done so much for me!! clarissais93 i have a jumbleberry poster i could send u and have tons of berries besides moonberries so plmk which prize you’d like the most and ill try to send!

crissy135

you are always so sweet- sent you the log cabin- hope you got it- many of my posts have not made it through…..right now I am looking for two lily pad walls and one floor for my new rooms- if you or anyone happens to have any it would be superhelpful! ty crissy135#solvetheneontutu

I put on another post that I might have these, and sorry, I do not. This was the surprise retirement and I did not know to stock up on these. ~MORHB~

clarissais93

i dont have those sorry but i will look out for them. i need the princess rare wall and floor if you have any and thanks for the log cabin i love it!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.