A GREAT BIG THANKS TO THE GODMOTHERS!!!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives A GREAT BIG THANKS TO THE GODMOTHERS!!!!!!

This topic contains 33 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Madukayil 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

clarissais93

Hey everyone I just wanted to start a forum thanking the two Webkinz Fairy God Mothers. They Have both sent me some things. They are totally The most awesome people on Webkinz World. I am really encouraging everyone who has received something from either of them to give something that you don’t need back. I know they say that you don’t have to but lets help them out by giving them stuff that they could eventually give away. I really want to say THANKS A TON! And I also want to thank a couple other people: momofreadheadboys and kerly10 Thanks to all these Wonderful people! YOU GUYS (OR GIRLS) ARE AMAZING!

Madukayil

I have lots of people to thank, because I’ve been the recipient of so much generosity after joining WKN. First of all, to Becky, our amazing fairy godmother, for granting me all those wishes that I made. Then, to MORHB, for being such a great friend and helping me out with my Starry Slumber Room. Of course, to Gracie, who also sent me some Starry Slumber theme items. Also, to Galaya, with the Webkinz Model’s Club. She kindly sent me some clothing items which I really appreciate. And, to LambTyler, who sent over the final piece of the costume I needed, and made my quest for the cave explorer shoes complete. Thanks so much, everyone! I really, truly, appreciate everything you’ve done for me! –Maddie

clarissais93

wow yes i thought i heard something about it being estore thanks dogfish for telling me.

clarissais93

Hey everyone i just wanted to ask if anyone has the rare princess wall and floor? i have been looking them forever. please let me know if you do thanks. clarissais93

dogfish

Hi, the walls and floor are estore. Can’t be sent or traded. You would need points or a really kind bff to send it to you from the estore. Good Luck, DF

markg97

Hi want to say a Big Thanks to Alice for the items on my wish list (and my sister) , Becky for the harder to find items, Mom. for the free items,and also LambTyler They have done a lot for me and I just want to say Thank You to all of them. Have a nice day and See you around W.W.

LambTyler

No problem Mark. See you around webkinz as well! Lamb

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.