A GREAT BIG THANKS TO THE GODMOTHERS!!!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives A GREAT BIG THANKS TO THE GODMOTHERS!!!!!!

This topic contains 33 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Madukayil 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

clarissais93

Hey everyone I just wanted to start a forum thanking the two Webkinz Fairy God Mothers. They Have both sent me some things. They are totally The most awesome people on Webkinz World. I am really encouraging everyone who has received something from either of them to give something that you don’t need back. I know they say that you don’t have to but lets help them out by giving them stuff that they could eventually give away. I really want to say THANKS A TON! And I also want to thank a couple other people: momofreadheadboys and kerly10 Thanks to all these Wonderful people! YOU GUYS (OR GIRLS) ARE AMAZING!

puppyluver13

Yes, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

A GREAT MANY THANK YOUS TO ALL THE GODMOTHERS OUT THERE WHO GRANT WONDERFUL WISHES AND MADE OUR DAYS ! :D

clarissais93

I don’t know if the last post posted so i will say it again. Crissy i dont have those but i will tell you if i get them and secondly i am in need of the rare princess wall/floor so if anyone had them that would be great.

clarissais93

Btw crissy135 thanks for posting stuff on here. I am sorry but I don’t have those wall or floor but if i get them i will tell you. If anyone has the rare princess wall or floor i am in great need for them and once again THANKS to everyone!!

inki14

Adding my thanks to the list! Thank you to everyone who gives free here. It is much appreciated!!!! -Missy <3

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.