A GREAT BIG THANKS TO THE GODMOTHERS!!!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives A GREAT BIG THANKS TO THE GODMOTHERS!!!!!!

This topic contains 33 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Madukayil 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

clarissais93

Hey everyone I just wanted to start a forum thanking the two Webkinz Fairy God Mothers. They Have both sent me some things. They are totally The most awesome people on Webkinz World. I am really encouraging everyone who has received something from either of them to give something that you don’t need back. I know they say that you don’t have to but lets help them out by giving them stuff that they could eventually give away. I really want to say THANKS A TON! And I also want to thank a couple other people: momofreadheadboys and kerly10 Thanks to all these Wonderful people! YOU GUYS (OR GIRLS) ARE AMAZING!

Thank you sooooooooooooooo much I love you godmothers! you guys are so caring! I want to be like you guys when I get enough stuff!

LesMisLover

thanks godmothers!!!!!!!!! you are all wonderfully awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LES MIS ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD, ~LesMisLover : )

clarissais93

dapplegreyhorse she gives away some free stuff so maybe you asked her for something on the forum and she wants to send it to you?

cutie135, who are you and why do you keep asking to be my friend on webkinz????~dapplegreyhorse

LambTyler

Cutie135 and Crissy135 is my friend and she is a very nice person. Maybe she is asking to be you friend on webkinz because she wants to be friends with you. That makes sense to me. LT

clarissais93

hey mom do you have the princess rare wall/floor? do you have the princess rare vanity or mirror?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.