A Webkinz Sheltie???

Home Forums Pets – Archives A Webkinz Sheltie???

This topic contains 33 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  inki14 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

inki14

Who else thinks there should be a webkinz sheltie? Now that the collie is retired, there is nothing like it. I own a sheltie, and think it would be a fun webkinz to have. Would you get it if they made one?

Angel I’m not much into sports either i just wanted to say it; because you said go longhorns. lol. I knew the answer from a book about Texas from my library. I would love to visit your webkinz house sometime when we are both on. ~Dapplegreyhorse

u guys should come to my webkinz house this weekend!!!! ~Texas Girl

dapple, just wanted to know, did u look the anser up or did u just guess. it’s ok if you did. i probably would have. ~Texas Girl

Perfecto Dapple! i will send you a prize for the right anser. and yes i have heard of the Texas Rangers though i i am not a baseball person. ~Texas Girl

So cool Angel i was born and raised in Texas and have been here my whole life!! Oh that’s easy it was Audie Leon Murphy right? So if your a longhorns fan you must be in central TX.? Go Texas Rangers! ever heard of them? they play baseball. ~dapplegreyhorse

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.