A Webkinz Sheltie???

Home Forums Pets – Archives A Webkinz Sheltie???

This topic contains 33 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  inki14 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

inki14

Who else thinks there should be a webkinz sheltie? Now that the collie is retired, there is nothing like it. I own a sheltie, and think it would be a fun webkinz to have. Would you get it if they made one?

inki14

I friended you foxessnowleopardsstar. My username is Webkkinz10. That’s a capitol W and two k’s. Thx!! -Missy

inki14

Lol, hilarious story stealthstorm. Inky eats anything she can find. Once my mom dropped some chicken on the floor and it was gone before she even realized she had dropped it. Also thx for you comment foxessnowleopardsstar. I think the sheltie would be cute as a small signature. The collie could be a regular signature. What do you guys think? -Missy

A webkinz sheltie would be awesome!! Maybe a Signature sheltie, or Signature Collie!!! I like Realistic pets more than the mythical/mystical pets… That’s why I usually only get signatures now. But a Webkinz Sheltie would be cute. Add me on Webkinz if you want!! ~wildpuppiessk8

Stealthstorm

Thanks! Well, I guess when I think Sheltie I think Collie which is a herding dog. :D Haha, I don’t really know! That’s so cool! :D I just love dogs. Haha, yesterday my dad dropped a salt and vinegar chip on the ground! My dog ran over to eat it, and she swallowed it and made this hilarious face! She ran outside and ate tons of my mom’s flowers to get the taste out of her mouth!!!!! It was so funny, she was tearing giant stems and flowers and eating them…it was a hilarious sight! ~Stealthy

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.