A Webkinz Sheltie???

Home Forums Pets – Archives A Webkinz Sheltie???

This topic contains 33 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  inki14 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

inki14

Who else thinks there should be a webkinz sheltie? Now that the collie is retired, there is nothing like it. I own a sheltie, and think it would be a fun webkinz to have. Would you get it if they made one?

To collies on webkinz world btw just in case you think they are real. my real dogs are a yorkie and cockerpoo.~Dapple

inki14

Thanks so much stealthstorm!! You’re really nice too :) I LOVE that idea!! How did you come up with that? The sheep jumping over it’s head would really make the psi unique. And yes shelties do look like mini collies :D. Mine is pretty big, so sometimes people think she is a collie lol. Libby sounds absolutely adorable!!! -Missy

inki14

Hey I just happened to see stealthstorm’s tag. I didn’t know you had two collies, Dapple!! Cool!

Stealthstorm

Hey Inki! I love your agility course idea! It could have a Sheep Dreaming Bed, like with sheep stuffed animals, and have like jumping sheep go over its head like it is counting sheep when it sleep! :D But I love your agility course idea!!! ~Vegetarian Veterinarian Animal Fanatic

sheltie

LOL my username is sheltie!! They are my favorite dog breed!! I definitely want one made. I have been hoping they would for a while. Good luck!!!!!

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.