Ability to Change Names!

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Ability to Change Names!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  hannahsurfergirl 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Sif

I think we should have the ability to change our Webkinz names. What if you gave it a name over three years ago ad are still playing Webkinz? Then, when you look back at the name, it’s sort of like :/. I mean, I saw in the Estore a bunk bed. If Ganz can make a bunk bed, they can probably make the ability to change names. It could even be at a price, like 1000 coins per name change. Just an idea.

Niberts1

I think that is really good idea for I have Tawny Pup and I named it tawny pup with lower case letters. The name doesn’t bother me its just I need upper case letters even though the name says it all. I would love to support this idea, thanks N1.

icecooler86

Totally! I know what you mean. Like I didn’t even capitalize the names.

613dolphin

Yes, I’d like this. I’ve spelled many of my pet’s names wrong or forgot to capitalize or typed in capslock. It isn’t really a priority, but it would be nice. But the coding of a bunk bed is very different from coding a rename function.

Greenkirby66

This so much. Well, As long as it isn’t deluxe-only.

yess! i have some slightly lame names that i named some of my kinz in the early years….. i named my girl black arabian Black Buity (spelled like that), and thats a Boys name!!!! and my bat batty? and my fish bubbles? and my white cat snowy. all some cliche names kind offffffffffffffffffff…. but i think it should cost some more… maybe 2500 =W= (KC)

bgos

Cool idea! I named my sheep mary I’d like to capitalize her name! I also named my mountain goat Snowy white! I was like 7!

I agree! I named my husky Oshaka… I don’t even know how I got that, I named it eight years ago… when I was four. And then I named my Pink Pony Sparkuls, my blue jay Vinagy, and most of my 33 webkinz names are like that. I would loooove to change my Husky’s name to Elsa (yes, from Frozen) and my Cat, Katniss (hehehe) well yeah. good idea -Hannah

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.