Account Help

Home Forums Questions – Archives Account Help

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  livefortheappaws 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hi, I have an account from a few years ago, when I stopped playing, and i wanted to join again and get on that account. I bought a new webkinz, and i have the valid secret code, but i dont know the password or the email connected to the account. I have the username, and secret codes of pets connected to it. Can anyone give me advice on how to get back onto my account?

mollyberger

hi livefortheappaws! when you get on the log in screen there is a little thing that says forgot your password? click on it and it will ask for your username and a pet code. then it will email the password. but if you don’t know where it emailed it to you can always start a account for free. when you have a free account you will be limited to some things until you put a bought webkinz onto your account. when you have a free account you may choose whether you want a cat or a dog. you can name that animal and then when you adopt a bought webkinz the free webkinz you got will stay on your account so then you will have to pets! I hope this helped your dilemma!

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.