Adopting a Pet

Home Forums Ask Questions Adopting a Pet

This topic contains 337 replies, has 200 voices, and was last updated by  ldyrbud 2 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

junieb04

I adopted a Olympus Pegasus and it said I got my full membership extended for a year did I really get get a deluxe membership or is there something I don’t know about?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

sally
        Key Master

If you have a Deluxe Membership, adopting another pet will not extend it. However, if your Deluxe Membership lapses, your Full membership lasts for a year from the date of the adoption of your last pet. If you renew your Deluxe Membership, that overrides your Full membership.

Hello I need some help.My secret code doesen t work…Someone could receive me some help?

sally
        Key Master

Please contact customer service at webkinzsupport@ganz.com — they’ll be able to help troubleshoot your issue :)

babyssss

I HAVE TRIED TO ADOPT MY FISH FOR MY GRANDSON. I CAN GET IT TO TAKE THE CODE NUMBER ON THE PET. THEN WHEN I TRY TO DO THE SHADED BOX WITH THE LETTERS ARE IT WILL NOT TAKE WHAT I TYPE IN. THE LETTERS I HAVE SPENT A LOT OF TIME FOR THE LAST MONTH ARE CORRECT. I GET THREE TIMES TO DO RIGHT THEN I HAVE TO WAIT 24 HOURS TO DO IT AGAIN. I HAVE TRIED TO ASK FOR HELP BUT THE ANSWER IS ALWAYS ABOUT THE WRONG QUESTION. THEY ARE ABOUT THE SECRET NUMBER ON THE TAG. THIS IS NOT THE PROBLEM I AM HAVING. I EVEN EMAILED TO SUPPORT BUT DID NOT HELP ME. I USED TO HAVE A PHONE NUMBER TO CALL AND TALK TO A PERSON. I EVEN SENT SUPPORT A LETTER TO NEW YORK FOR HELP. I ALSO HAVE TRIED TO GET SOME HELP FROM ANYONE WHO LEAVE MESSAGES ,BUT NO ONE HAS NEVER REPLIED TO MY QUESTION. I HAVE TRIED ALL OF THE BROWSERS BUT THEY DONT HELP. MY SECURITY IS UP TO DATE AND MY CASHE IS CLEARED. THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS. MY USER NAME IS babyssss.

sally
            Key Master

Hi, there! I can try to help, but I will need more information from you. 1.) What operating system are you running? (Mac OS X 10.6, Windows XP, etc.) 2.) What browsers do you have, and what versions are they? 3.) Have you updated your version of Flash recently? If you wish to send another message to Customer Support, please let them know that you’re having trouble with the CAPTCHA — then they will know that you are not referring to the Secret Code

lavadragon

Hey! I actually need a little help. (This is what I was talking about this in the park @Pokekinz) So, I made up two new characters, (well, I’ve actually had an idea for them for over a year now, so I didn’t really ‘make them up suddenly’ just kinda waited for awhile.) They are the Webkinz Arctic Fox and Webkinz Wolf. I need some name suggestions, (Anyone is welcome to help me out!) So first off. We have _ , the Arctic Fox. *Female* I would describe her has being probably, ‘too cautious.’ And keeping _ outta trouble. *The wolf.* She will often carry around a medical kit, because the wolf usually gets himself into troubled, and, usually ends up with some sort of an injury. She is basically, always prepared. She is pretty young, *8-10?* and adores exploring with the wolf. She is the shy one out of the duo, not really knowing what to do with out the wolf. She is a little clumsy, and not bossy at all. Her writing is a little shaky, and she can’t spell very well. Appearance: She has ice blue eyes, and is pretty fluffy. And next; _ , the wolf. *Male* I would describe him as being extremely dangerous, well, enjoying doing things that are extremely dangerous, and being pretty reckless. He also loves exploring, and is pretty controlling. *Kinda like an older sibling type of controlling.* He would also be the same age as the fox, *8-10?* He is always up for a challenge, and is described by the fox as being “brave.” He gets very bored if he isn’t doing anything. -Both characters let me stress, are extremely venturesome, probably the wolf a bit more than the fox. They are both rascals, often doing things they are not told to do, *Wolf encourages it, and fox follows along.* They will often tell tall tales, well, usually the wolf does, *He likes to make people think he is super interesting, and fun.* Often telling amazing stories of sasquatch encounters, traveling to the moon, finding rare creatures, finding treasure, and traveling across the world. Anything like that. Oddly enough, the fox doesn’t deny his claims, so we aren’t actually positive that they are lying or exaggerating. Appearance: Not as soft as the arctic fox, little more sleek. He has brown eyes. Both kids keep a journal, but the arctic fox spends a lot more time writing in hers, the wolf will sometimes write in his, usually leaving random drawings and scribbles.

Fracktail

Let me just say that your characters are awesome as all get-out. Chaotic rascal characters are one of my favorite types of characters, and the fox is a perfect foil to the wolf while still being a rascally character herself :D Hmm, the wolf seems like he’d be a Randall to me, but other names I like are Blitz/Blitzen, Sparks, Rusty, Zorro, Rocko, Roger, or Thunder. For the fox, I’d suggest Frost, Flurry, Agnes, Bailey, Margot, Snowdrop, Opal, or Nimbi. I hope you like these names (and I can’t wait to see more about the characters)!

lavadragon

Thank you so much Fracktail! And for all these fantastic names! I’m trying to work out a backstory, but I can’t really thing anything up at the moment. ≧◠ᴥ◠≦ Ooh, I like all those names for wolf o,o Especially Sparks and Rocko! And for the fox, holy cow. Opal. Just whoa… I just h o l y cow. I love that name! I also like Flurry, and Nimbi c: Seriously, these are super hard choices to make! D:

Fracktail

Thank you! I’m glad you like my names :D I hope you find one you like!

Pokekinz

Oooooh I like Agnes for the Arctic Fox. :D I dunno why exactly, but I feel like it suits her personality. Anyhoo, here are the names I came up with. Grey Wolf: Alpha, Briar, Cade, Cedar, Cobalt, Cole, Duke, Dusk, Farrow, Fawkes, Fengo, Forest/Forrest, Rex, Silver, Slush, Steel, Thor, Thunder, or Torrent. Arctic Fox: Amber, Ashley, Blanche, Carol, Crystal, December, Lia, Maria, Mia, Paige, Rachel, Sabrina, Selina, Skye, Storm, Taylor, or Wynter. Sorry this took kinda long. >.<

FennecFox

Wow, awesome, lava! :D (i’m sorry if my names are um… not so cool) Here are some names for the arctic fox: Nala, Icicle, Arctica, Holly, Togo, Vicki, Tundra, Astra, Nikita, and Snow Angel. XD Now for the wolf names: (He seems like a ‘Zeke’ to me) Jaxson, Mikah (yes, i am spelling them different), Icepick, Jared, Kasey, Milo, Nikolas, Pincer, Cole, and Cyrus. (hope i helped you, my friend!)

lavadragon

Thanks guys! :D Seriously, I can’t choose one. I think I’ll do what @TaffyKitty12 did and just put them all in a hat and randomly select one. @Pokekinz Dude. I love Briar Cobalt and Cade ♥o♥ I also really like the names Skye and Wynter! @FennecFox, Hey! Now wait a second, your names are rad c: Heh, If anyone here is coming up with bad names It is me. Ahhh I’m going to have such a difficult time picking one of these. D;

FennecFox

Aw, really? My names are rad? Aw, thanks, man!!! :D XD

lavadragon

^ Yep! No problem Fennec, and I’m having such a difficult time picking one of these. ̃๏̯̃๏

I couldn’t find a better place for this so I’m going to ask it here…Is there anyway to merge accounts so that the pets of two accounts will be on one?

spacey248

My webkinz account is going to expire in 3 days on april 7th and I have a new webkinz arriving in a week but my account would be expired before then. If I adopt this pet after my account is expired would it in a way make my account not expired any more and get me my privileges back? maybe

PEBBLES1973

i think you get 15 days after it expires to adopt a pet

Comments are closed.