Adopting a Pet

Home Forums Ask Questions Adopting a Pet

This topic contains 337 replies, has 200 voices, and was last updated by  ldyrbud 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

tynutta

I haven’t been able to adopt a new webkinz pet for a couple of years now because I can no longer find them in any stores in my country, and my parents won’t order one online for me. Also, the official webkinz site delievers only to the United States and Canada, and I don’t live in any of those places. I am a free player , and I have been for a long time now, and my parents won’t get me an online pet either, so I was wondering if Webkinz plush pets will be back where I live. I know a lot of people who wish the same thing, because we really enjoy the game and we miss the toys (and the fact that we can’t do anything in the game since we haven’t adopted a pet in so long) :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

sally
        Key Master

Your best bet is to contact your local retailers and let them know you are interested in purchasing Webkinz. They may start stocking them again.

9boogirl

Hi GANZ, I don’t know if my Share Center Images have been uploaded yet. I have 10 in total, 8 yesterday and 2 today. The ones from yesterday should have been uploaded to the design a pet 2017 contest, but I guess it’s having technical difficulties. The others were a fan art and my pet’s bedroom, but none of them are appearing on my Share Center. I got emails for all of them, please help, since I don’t know if my designs were actually uploaded to the contest page or just the general design a pet contest, and none of the uploads are appearing on my Share Center. Please don’t say I need to make a new GW account for this, because it should work for all accounts. Please help me!

Rae7Rae

I bought a white little kinz webkinz google for my daughter for Christmas and she tried to enter the code that came on it and it didn’t work when she tried to enter it . Before purchasing I made sure it was still sealed and attached to the webkinz but Ms.Birdy says it was invalid . My daughter is very upset about this and I was wondering if there was anything anyone could do to fix this . Her Username is Rae7Rae , Thanks in advance !

Hi, @Rae7Rae I am not Webkinz but i have had this issue before i understand how upseting it is for it not to work. I have found this weird trick that worked for me not necessarily for you but when the letters look upper case on the code don’t actually put all of them as uppercase only the first letter in the code even if a number is before it. Also her code may have been hacked with people just entering random numbers and letters. And it was a lucky guess. Hope this helps. Rosey:)

dream13211

I tried adopting an alpaca I just got for Christmas this morning. The actual code from the animal worked but when I tried to do the security code it would say it is invalid. I keep trying but it won’t work. I already added two other animals, one before and after the alpaca and both of them worked so I don’t understand what is wrong. I have logged off and on again and tried everything I can and I don’t know what to do. Please help!

sally
        Key Master

Please send an email to webkinzsupport@ganz.com and they can investigate. They will be back in the office on December 28.

Hi, I was just wondering will there ever be a way to re-name a pet if needed or if we just chose to?

sally
        Key Master

There are no current plans for that feature, but I can pass on the request.

Yes i think that would be a cool feature! Plz consider GANZ!

Comments are closed.