Adopting a Pet

Home Forums Ask Questions Adopting a Pet

This topic contains 337 replies, has 200 voices, and was last updated by  ldyrbud 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Can someone please help? I had been given a brand new webkinz as a gift that my grandmother had gotten me from Hallmark. I went to put her code in and it said sorry this is not a webkinz code?! I tried many times but it wont take it. It was a brand new sealed pet! I tried contacting webkinz through facebook and their customer support but no one will get back to me or help me. It was for my birthday and I really want to play with my new pet.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

sally
        Key Master

Customer service operates during business hours (9-5), during the week. It’s a long weekend this weekend, so they won’t be back in the office until Tuesday. There may be a backlog, so there could be a delay in you getting a response: webkinzsupport@ganz.com

needcash

How many pets are there total? In merchandise, I see things that say 1000 pets but if I count the pets listed in kinzapedia there are only 774. I am so confused!

CrazyEgg

Oh hehe I did not not know thank you for replying one more question though. if I buy to webkinz and adopt both at the same time will that give me two years? or just one thanks for reading

sally
        Key Master

Your full membership is always just one year from the last adoption. So if you adopt two on the same day, you still get 1 year of membership.

I have adopted 2 pets, a dog and a whale, but i started my account with a free pet. However, my account keeps blocking off things that are only for players that adopted pets. I dont understand why this is, i have adopted 2 pets.. please help!

sally
        Key Master

Could you be more specific? If you adopted those two pets within the last year, you should have what’s called “Full Member” access. Some parts of the site are designated Deluxe and require a Deluxe account. If you adopted your pets more than a year ago, your account has returned to free status and you would need to adopt a new one to continue your Full Member access.

avaroxsj

Is there a reason why the Deluxe Membership comes with the Panda Pup for both 2016 and 2017 renewal? I was hoping each year would offer a different pet. Is they any way to pick a different pet? Thanks.

Comments are closed.