Adopting a Pet

Home Forums Ask Questions Adopting a Pet

This topic contains 337 replies, has 200 voices, and was last updated by  ldyrbud 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

jajagirl

I don’t know if this is the right thread to post this question, but it is the closest I could find. I have had an account since 2006 and up through like 2011/2012 I adopted a large quantity of pets. I took a break from Webkinz until around the past month or so in which I am finding lots of joy in it again. There is just one thing I am confused about. I have at least 100 pets that are on my account for sure, so I am wondering why my account says I am a free user? Do I have to adopt a pet once a year to not be a free user? The page I read on this wasn’t clear (to me at least, lol). I am just curious since I thought that each pet just added a year to your membership or something like that. Thanks for any response :).

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

gabby1960

Yes, you must adopt a new pet once a year – lots of cute, new pets to choose from!

I just wanted to ask why the Axolotl pet isn’t an underwater pet since that’s what they live in their whole lives?

I’m not really sure where to post this question, so I figured I’d try here! We recently bought a curly camel plush in Lake Placid when we went on our trip. When we tried to adopt our virtual pet with our secret code we typed it in and got told it was incorrect. I emailed webkinz support and they told me that someone else has already used our code and that I needed to take a photo of our receipt as proof of purchase of our new pet, as well as the tag that came on the pet. I sent photos of both our receipt and our tags but still haven’t heard back from anyone! Please help me! My child is so upset that she can’t adopt her pet and we’ve tried emailing a couple of times to get a response. It’s been three days now and we haven’t had any luck adopting our new pet!

sally
        Key Master

Contacting Customer Service was the correct step, but you will have to wait until they get back to you. Our customer service department’s hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. This past Monday was a holiday in Canada, so you wouldn’t have received a response for the last three days.

Hi! I’ve got a question, for the Amazing World zings and the Mazin’ Hamsters, do you enter them at the Adoption Center, or the code shop? And also, on Amazing World Newz, it says that they’ll be doing the zing Webkinz thingy until April 30th. Why? Can’t we use the codes to adopt Webkinz pets on AW forever until all of the zings are sold? :( And can we use used AW codes on Webkinz? D:

DogsCats101

I just adopted a Panama Sloth pet earlier this week whom I named Stella Dogs. Can I change her name to just “Stella”? Is there any way that I can fix her name? Thanks.

Comments are closed.