Adopting a Pet

Home Forums Ask Questions Adopting a Pet

This topic contains 337 replies, has 200 voices, and was last updated by  ldyrbud 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

kittysrcute

I want to adopt a pet in webkinz with estore points but i don’t have enough. Is there any way i can earn/get them?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

wishkitten

Hi, I have a question. When you adopt a pet online (not with medallions) and you don’t get a plush with it, does it still give you membership?

LabLover2014

If you mean you purchased a virtual pet, then yes! Your membership would get renewed another year :)

I have a WEBKINZ stuffed animal. Will it have a code on the tag for me to adopt it on the website?

Hello, loveforanimals468! I love your username! If it has a code on it, then yes. But if it doesn’t, then no.

PEBBLES1973

@Sally. Hi. I have a question about my Walrus. It has a tag that says pet of the month for november. I haven’t adopted it yet and I was wondering if i’ll still get the extra prizes like the loot bag and things it’s supposed to come with, if i adopt it this month. Please let me know. Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving

sally
        Key Master

You will not. This month’s Pet of the Month is the Snow Cap Ferret. The Walrus hasn’t been the Pet of the Month for a long time — we haven’t printed special “Pet of the Month” tags in several years — you have to adopt the pet during its featured month/year to get the Pet of the Month loot bag.

@Sally, I know you are very busy, will pet biographies ever be fixed? There are multiple mistakes in my pet biographies including some of the pawsonality (personality for Webkinz) traits showing up twice. I am hesitant to adopt some of my most prized (and expensive) Webkinz due to this problem. Some of the things that should be capitalized are not as well.

Comments are closed.