Adopting a Pet

Home Forums Ask Questions Adopting a Pet

This topic contains 337 replies, has 200 voices, and was last updated by  ldyrbud 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Ilovegym909

Can you switch pet from account to account?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

annietherat

I just adoptied a black cat but did not receive a gift box. I was looking forward to the witches cauldrom bathtub.

netge

Please could someone tell me how I get to have the new Fairykinz Raccoon Deluxe Pet, when both my Deluxe accounts run out August 30. Will it be offered for estore points after it ceases to be a promotional item or is there a way to get it even though I can’t renew my Deluxe accounts until end August? Last year I tried buying Deluxe membership in advance, to put on my accounts when renewal came round, it refused to take payment for some reason, but always takes payment for estore points or when renewal is due. I have no idea why that is. I am in the UK, if that makes any difference. Thanks for your help.

xoangel

I recently got a snowball bunny but for some reason it won’t let me open her gift box. I’ve tried dragging it into her room but nothing happens. Can anyone at Ganz help I really was looking forward to her PSI and the superbed box that should be in it as well?

sally
        Key Master

Thanks for letting us know. This should work after the next maintenance on May 8

12hope34

Hey! I hope you’re well. I was wondering if adopting a lil kinz would extend my membership for a year the same way adopting a non-lil kinz pet would? Thank you for your consideration!

Sally, can you please help me? I bought a Webkinz plush recently while in Lake Placid. However, it appears that someone used the secret code that came with our new pet without actually purchasing the plush. I have emailed Webkinz 3 or 4 times now but haven’t heard back yet. My child is really hoping that she can adopt her new Webkinz Lamb soon, but I think we will need a new secret code, or for them to solve the problem with the used code. I have a photo of the receipt as proof of purchase and also have a photo of the tag itself with the original secret code on it. Can you please help or have webkinz support get back to me? Thanks!

Comments are closed.