Adopting a Pet

Home Forums Ask Questions Adopting a Pet

This topic contains 337 replies, has 200 voices, and was last updated by  ldyrbud 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

tunkany

Pardon me, but how come no one told me that they stopped making Webkinz plushies???? That is my question.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

bed

Hi ; Could someone tell if I buy a pet from Ganz store on line ..does it come with a code for the adopting a pet .. so my account can stay active Thanks bed

naohbradley1

Hi; Can I adopt a pet from the Ganz store ??? And will it be added to my account as a adopting pet so I can keep playing on Webkinz. Because I can’t find any stores in my city that sell Webkinz anymore :( Thanks

lindy456

Yes…you can adopt a pet from the estore and will extend your membership…except the hamsters.

Elizabeh

would someone help me please ? I am looking at the pet medallions and I don’t understand AT ALL how you exchange one pet’s medallions for another. missed the last 5 years on webkinz and this feature was introduced during that time. Would like one of the snowy puppy and don’t want to accidentally make a mistake ! Help !

lindy456

Hi…first you select the pet that you want to take the medallions from…you will be exchanging 10 medallions for 1…click on the purple star…then the one medallion goes up to the top…now select the pet that you want this medallion to go to…click on that star and you will now have added one medallion to the pet you are trying for. Remember…when you do this…you are trading 10 medallions for one new one…. You can also buy a 5 pack of medallions at the spree mall… hope this helps

There’s also a podkinz episode where they do a tutorial if you’re more of a visual learner! :)

fans44

I can’t get into webkinz world; says update is going on. How much longer?

Comments are closed.