Adopting a Pet

Home Forums Ask Questions Adopting a Pet

This topic contains 337 replies, has 200 voices, and was last updated by  ldyrbud 1 month ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Dr Quack Fan

How do I get Estore points to adopt pets? Where is Dr Quack?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

abmol

My account says its not free (adopt a pet to do this or something) i have a lot of pets my account was made in 2012 is there anyway to fix this without adopting a new pet?

kinzklipfan

If your account is not free, then that means you’re a full member and you don’t need to fix it. If the account says it is free, this might mean that you adopted your last pet over a year ago.

abmol

so i randomly have a tawny pup gift bo and it wont let me open it (i don’t even have a tawny pup)

kinzklipfan

Yeah I’ve heard of that happening. I had a similar issue, except I actually had a Tawny Pup and it took I think 7 years for them to fix the gift box. Maybe you could email Customer Support, but I’m not sure they’d do anything if you don’t actually have a Tawny Pup. Best of luck though!

tigermad10

I did not receive my adoption gift box with my new pet just now. Please help

kinzklipfan

I’d contact Webkinz Customer Support. It might take a while for them to respond because of the recent influx of emails over the password change… but it’s worth a try. Or you could comment on a regular WKN article. Maybe a Webkinz staff member will respond from there.

bettyboopmeg

Hello I just purchased a Deluxe membership for the year, but I’m not sure where to find the pet that comes with the membership. Can someone please explain how that works, was I supposed to get a code or something?

kinzklipfan

I’m not sure. I’d recommend checking at eStore itself or on the Deluxe Benefits page accessed from the Newspaper. It that doesn’t work, maybe check Contact Us also on the Newspaper or email the eStore? I hope you figure it out!

Comments are closed.