Adopting a Pet

Home Forums Ask Questions Adopting a Pet

This topic contains 337 replies, has 200 voices, and was last updated by  ldyrbud 1 month ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

puppypower04

ok so I know all webkinz come with codes…….. but when I got my koala ( it also came with my sweeties hamster undefined in the same box as a koala and hamster pair) but the hamster came with a code but my koala didn’t why is that? :(

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

prprprprp

Someone may have taken the code. Or it could have been broken and fell off and you didn’t notice. See, NO ONE SHOULD TAKE CODES OFF OF WEBKINZ THAT YOU DON’T OWN YET!! Just sayin’…

puppypower04

a long time ago ( well maybe a year or two idk) but I adopted I think the Sweetie Hamster and I typed in Cotton Candy and it showed as undefined!!!!!!!!!! please help Ganz! now I have a pet that’s name is stuck as undefined :(

Webkinz103

I know, you know, every buddy knows ther are pets in the w shop i want them and i’m deluxe why aren’t i getting deluxe things and estore points.And i also want to go to vacation island but it will not get me in there even since i’m deluxe.

prprprprp

Are you sure that your account hasn’t expired? They don’t last forever! When did you become a deluxe member?

froggy231999

What should I name my new webkinz

prprprprp

Well froggy231999, what gender is it, and what pet? Or if you haven’t chosen a gender yet, at least which pet it is. I can help once I know. :)

ciera2001

Ok, so I am a pretty old Webkinz user, I have had my account since 2007. My first pet of well over 42 (other ones I bought without codes) was a Golden Retriever. When I dragged the giftbox into the room, it did nothing. I try this box every time I log into Webkinz (although I need to renew my account) and alas, it never works. What do I do? It’s just taking up space in my inventory.

Comments are closed.