Adopting a Pet

Home Forums Ask Questions Adopting a Pet

This topic contains 337 replies, has 200 voices, and was last updated by  ldyrbud 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

glittrglo

hi guys! I just wanted to know where I can find any information on pet medallions. I’ve looked all over webkins, webkins fourms, and I still find pet medallions I just don’t know where I can find the progress I currently have with them. Also, for extra info, Im a free member on webkinz classic. Does this mean my account will expire in a year if I dont adopt any more pets? Regarding the pet medallion thing, will I be able to find those if I’m not a deluxe member? Does buying a pet from the virtual store make me deluxe? thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IreneNoel

So I have had webkinz since the 2000s and bought A BUNCH of webkinz plushies to play the game BUT with the update that anyone can play for free, I am no longer able to play the academy games or the jobs that I grew up playing. Why am I being considered a free member is I paid A LOT OF MONEY over the years to play this game??

glittrglo

yeah this is frustrating. I had over 40 webkinz growing up, reached out to ganz to get my old account back and they sent me a copy-paste email saying “we cant find anyone with that account!” did yall delte it? asked some more questions and just got the same copy-paste email. really sad.

IreneNoel

So I have had webkinz since the 2000s and bought A BUNCH of webkinz plushies to play the game BUT with the update that anyone can play for free, I am no longer able to play the academy games or the jobs that I grew up playing. Why am I being considered a free member is I paid to play this game years ago??

My deluxe recently renewed, but when the email for the pet codes came in it’s the same exact pets as last year. Is this a glitch? Because I don’t want two of the same pet.

mojo18x2

i still have not got my deluxe pet from over two years ago for buying a deluxe membership.

Comments are closed.