Adopting a Pet

Home Forums Ask Questions Adopting a Pet

This topic contains 337 replies, has 200 voices, and was last updated by  ldyrbud 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

shazza

Every other day or so, I get an This Game is Expired notice when I play peek-a-newz. I always x out of the previous days page first, so I’m starting from the beginning each time. Any help would be appreciated.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Bootzie1020

( I am Rustydawg ) I adopted a sloth recently and yesterday i went to play with her and something was wrong with her. I tried to go to her room ( SlowRides room) and I could not get to her room. it kept taking me to the Kinzville Times page. No matter where I tried to go, it took me back to Kinzville times page. I went to another pet and it took me right to their room. but when I tried to take that pet to SlowRides room it took me directly back to the Kinzville Times page. I took that other pet all over Webkinz World without any problem. We went to every one of the other pets rooms that I have without issue. so I tried going to SlowRides room again, it took me to Kinzville Times again. I was wondering if any other sloth owners are having the same problem. It is not my laptop as there is no problem with any of my other pets. It is only a problem with my pet SlowRide and her room. it is a shame to buy a new pet that you can not even play with or

Bootzie1020

I am no longer Bootzie1020….I am now Rustydawg

Bootzie1020

OOPSIE….. I FEEL SO SILLY…. Bootzie1020 is my username on here, I thought it was giving my Webkinz account as Bootzie1020. I am sorry. This is my first time using this forum. My mistake.

FoxesRule612

Hey there Bootzie! As of the most recent Webkinz update, there’s been a glitch where any room that has the Chocolate Egg Seeds planted will kick you out of said room. Unfortunately, it’s a very tight glitch and only Webkinz Support can fix it. Luckily you can email them at webkinzsupport@ganz.com and they should fix it for you. Just keep in mind though that they’re pretty overloaded right now and may not respond right away. I hope you can get it fixed!

Bootzie1020

Thank you so much FoxesRule612. That would explain why it happened suddenly. I adopted the sloth in March, then all of the sudden I could not enter her room. I planted 4 of those chocolate egg seeds in her room. It is pretty sad when you win a prize then find out that it messes up the room that you planted it in. I am just glad that I did not plant those seeds in my garden. That is where my pets get most of their food supply. I tried to email them from that link but I could not understand the process of sending emails as I never email anyone. I just have an email for my game sites. Thank you for your help with an explanation. At least I know why it happened. I am hoping that enough of us inform Webkinz about the problem and they are able to fix it. I wish I never planted those seeds. Take care and Thank you agai.

Bootzie1020

Thank you. I messaged you back but when I sent it, it went away. I planted 4 of those trees. SO SAD!!

mwellmaker5

I’m having the same issue of not being able to go to my pets room. When I click the home button it takes me to the Kinzville Times as well. I don’t have a sloth though, I have elephants.

I have been having the same problem :/ but it hasn’t been with a pet that I recently adopted, its been with one I adopted like 6 months ago. And when I click on my “farm” room with all my planted seeds it takes me to the Kinzville times page also.

This isn’t so much about adopting a pet as Sparking a pet in Webkinz Next. What I would like to know is, if you and someone (with their own account) else can Spark a pet together or if you MUST use two pets that you already have on your account?

sally
        Key Master

You can only spark with pets on your own account.

dibblerton

Ahh foo, lol. Thanks!

Do you not get a new room when you adopt a pet using medallions? When I unlocked and adopted the Snowy Retriever Puppy I was expecting to get a new room in my house with it, like you used to when adopting a pet. I’m a free member so I can’t buy a room either. So does my new pet just not get a room of its own?

FoxesRule612

Hi Sonnyboythehorse! Unfortunately, free players can’t make new or get rooms if they’ve already created more than five. Secondly, if you’ve already adopted more than 10 pets in the past then you no longer get a free room to go with it. I stopped getting free rooms sometime after my 9th or 10th pet. If you adopt a pet though to get a Full or purchase a Deluxe Membership then you can make as many rooms as you want.

12hope34

Will lil kinz ever be available to adopt from the w-shop?

Comments are closed.