Adopting a Pet

Home Forums Ask Questions Adopting a Pet

This topic contains 337 replies, has 200 voices, and was last updated by  ldyrbud 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

KingVicktor

I just started a new account yesterday, ( a birthday pet and account ) but Mrs. Birdy says there is a problem with my code and I do not have my Rockerz Poodle online pet! :( We purchased the pet last March and held it and the code, ’til yesterday. That amount of time lapse shouldn’t invalidate the code should it? I have filled out appropriate form under customer support, but have received no email confirmation, and do not know what to expect. Does anyone have experience with what Ganz does, to make this right, in this cirmcumstance? I was so excited to finally adopt my pet, and I love my plush, but am So disappointed not to have her on my account. Crying :( Ganz, please help.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

KingVicktor

Ganz, this is an update to my previous request for help. It is now nearly 2 weeks since I attempted to adopt my Rockerz Poodle, onto the account of same name. I filled out appropriate forms; sent an e-mail, including photo shot of pet, receipt and pet code tag front and back, and have not received any communication from you. I am very disappointed and frustrated, with the lack of response, and callous lack of service. I spoke with a polite Ganz associate, at the number for the e-store, who told me to follow all the steps, outlined above, but of course he was unable to offer any other practical help. This associate told me, that the time for receiving an email response, regarding trouble shooting such issues, was down to 24 – 48 hours. I do not know the veracity of that, but I would like some sort of answer, to indicate that this issue is being addressed by SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE. Thank-You.

noosey57684

I have 18 pets, I bought all of them from a store. (started it in 2007, so none of them were free) Supposedly you have a year of deluxe member ship or something after each pet, and yet according to webkinz, I am a free member. Obviously, it hasn’t been eighteen years yet, nor have I done anything to get my account into trouble. If there is some reason why I wouldn’t have a membership I will understand,(i don’t really play the game anymore) however on my sisters 7th birthday, I gave her my account, along with 3 new pets. the fact that I have spent my money on an account that should have some kind of extra access, but doesn’t, is a little confusing. If anyone from ganz could fix this problem or at least tell me why I have this problem, i would be very appreciative. Thank you.

Warriors42

I just adopted a new pet and the present is in my dock, but it doesn’t show my pet when i try to change to it. Every other time I logged in a new pet it would automatically let me play with it, but it didn’t this time. Like I said, it gave me the present AND the room AND it SAYS i own it but i can’t find it! What do i do? Thanks to whoever can help me!

pinkJess

I became a Deluxe Member a few weeks ago. I have several pet gift boxes in my dock that I never adopted. One is a ginger cat and a mouse. Is it possible for Webkinz World to remove those boxes from my inbox? And, I recommend going Deluxe to everyone. Thank you in advance for the help with this.

prprprprp

Why don’t you open them…? Lol. :) Just what I would at least try doing. Lolz. :)

beccappo

my little sister got a webkinz for christmas that came with a code.I tried to put it on her acount but it says to check (i did) or contact you guys.Why wont her code work?

lazygal

Did the webkinz pet from ebay with the code or was it in a store that sells webkinz?

Comments are closed.