Adopting a Pet

Home Forums Ask Questions Adopting a Pet

This topic contains 337 replies, has 200 voices, and was last updated by  ldyrbud 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

dora

Is the 10anniversary pet codes working . My sister an I have accounts an both of the codes won’t work.Is it a glitch

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

lilmonkey

I am having the same problem with one of my accounts – the code for pet seems ok but the other 5 letters I need to key in before going on with adoption – Mrs. Birdy keeps saying it’s not right and I need to try again – tried yesterday and today and still can’t adopt the free dragon??

I was wondering if anyone had an extra pet code I can have? It doesnt really matter what kind of pet it is but if you have a pet code you arent going to use I would really appreciate it. :) ~add me on webkinz @harrysbabydoll ~

Reyas

I made my account years ago (like 2007). Now there are a bunch of free pets, which didn’t exist back then. Can I get one now?

I want to start an account, and I got a webkinz stuffed animal. But whenever I try to start an account, it makes me choose a free online pet. I don’t want those, I just want my stuffed animal pet. How to I skip the part where it asks me to pick a free pet and just go to the part where I can put in the code?

I just got a webkinz, and when I tried to make an account, it wouldn’t let me do it without also adopting one of those free pets. Does anyone know how I can just put in my secret code and not get a free pet?

Comments are closed.