Affordable Home Decor

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Affordable Home Decor

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  perfectandpink 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

butchbark

Panda466 wrote on 2012-05-01 at 06:58 PM

Hi, I am Panda466 and I am here to help you design your own room. It’s really simple. All you do is tell me your budget, your room theme, and your type of animal (ex. a husky’s room). I will give you affordable items in your price range (remember, less than a budget of $900 may not be as complete as possible). I will try to be on Webkinz Newz as much as possible. Thanks! -Panda466

Hi! Are you only doing bedrooms? I’d really like to have a room done, but I’m not sure exactly what I want. I hope to submit a request sometime soon, though!
    Good luck on your forum!
    Butchbark

corkchopdaisy wrote on 2012-06-14 at 02:02 PM

Sorry for o replying sooner, i am vacationing in Germany right now and there is a weird time zone! lol!
      Great Design!

Hope you are having a great time! Tell all of your freinds!
      P.S, If you didn’t like the trophy room I made you, I have another one for you all ready to go!

Sorry for o replying sooner, i am vacationing in Germany right now and there is a weird time zone! lol!
      Great Design!

corkchopdaisy wrote on 2012-06-13 at 08:06 AM

Howdy, I need a trophy room with a sort of grand appearence. I have quite a few trophies fill it up so do not worry about that! It is the biggest room with two doors. I have quite a few rare and exclusives which i want to use in their.
      My budget is unlimited. Please make it amazing! To sum it up, heres what i want.
      Price- doesnt matter
      Room Size-Large
      Theme- More Grand and Elegant
      ~Corkchopdaisy- (winstonathisbest)

Okay, I got it! It may not be super elegant, but I got it! You will just have to add in the rare stuff yourself, because I don’t know what kind of stuff you have.
      Royal blue wall paint-60
      Campkinz cabin flooring-150
      Movie theater lamp x4-720
      Stratis seat x8-2400
      Dogbeard dinning table x8-5200
      Fancy table x8-2000
      Corinathain Troph Pedestal x3-450
      Modern Art Paints x2-390
      That is a total of 11,310
      If there are any things you want me to change, just tell me, or you can go to a different place for this room. I am not the best at elegant. Sorry that I couldn’t help much. If you ever need a hangout room or garden, I rock at those. I just did my friends garden for only 7000 KC, and it looks amazing!
      Hope I could help!
      perfectandpink

corkchopdaisy wrote on 2012-06-13 at 08:06 AM

Howdy, I need a trophy room with a sort of grand appearence. I have quite a few trophies fill it up so do not worry about that! It is the biggest room with two doors. I have quite a few rare and exclusives which i want to use in their.
      My budget is unlimited. Please make it amazing! To sum it up, heres what i want.
      Price- doesnt matter
      Room Size-Large
      Theme- More Grand and Elegant
      ~Corkchopdaisy- (winstonathisbest)

What items do you have that you want to use?

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.