Alternitive FREE PSF!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Alternitive FREE PSF!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  buttercup207 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Ok i also wanna share my psf with everyone who wants it! here i have: rocker lion, plain dog, rocker pappion dog, earth fawn, charcoal kitty, cuddly koala! :D please tell me your username and what psfs you want! thanks!

buttercup207

can i have a riding the trails train???? and the golf cart and the wild west train and the humvee toy suv??? r these for free or trade?

hey people i can get those to all of you! i am closing on auguest first, so please put in final requests! XD!!!! i have added some pets, so now i also have the pom pom kitty, clydsdayle, walarus, and shnouzer ! also sorry if i spelt those wrong! ok, chillylilly, i will give you all of them and i would love it if you could send me yours! PEBBLES1973 i have no idea if you are talking about the psi or psf, please get back to me on that!! sorry jackrules, i am not sending or trading PSI, though i could send you the earth fawn pet specific food! thanks people, my webkinz user is garfieldgirl307! XD

petshop

Hi there, if possible I would LOVE a rocker pappion dog! You are so nice please try to do this for me! Thanks. UN: martinandapple

hey petshop! i do not have any pet codes, though i will send u 3 pop sodas or more if ya want!!!!!! XD!!!!!!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.