Alyssa’s Star Challenge

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Alyssa’s Star Challenge

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Hi all WW members and friends, I have a huge question. Is there an easy way I can get a star from the challenge. Is it random if you get a star or not? I am having a hard time collecting the last 3, so any tips would be greatly appreciated. -Atom

Atomton

The key is to try and get some everyday! I won the chair once this June after a year of playing! GOOD LUCK to everybody! I either get a duplicate or nothing!-Atom

Misty900

ugh I’m plain awful at Alyssa’s Star Challenge , I have two or three, I think. >:(

Atomton

Hi how do I know if it is a wacky or wishing well?-Atom

dogfish

Hi atom, the same way you can find real constellations in the real sky, you learn what they look like. The wishing well and crown are very easy to ID. Try with the wishing well, try to find it. It has a bright star at the top and one at the bottom. I think they are green and red, but I’ll check. Good Luck DF

cuddlyfur1

I am really close too. Most of the time it is just random, but I have read that the wishing well and wacky constellations give you a higher chance of a star, so look for those two first.

dogfish

Hi atom, it is random. I have all the stars at almost all my accounts. I seldom move the screen and almost always click on the stars right in front of me. I do have my fave constellations, the crown and wishing well . I often get the same stars at other accounts by clicking on the same stars. Good Luck, DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.