amazingracegal's AMAZING outfits! :)

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives amazingracegal's AMAZING outfits! :)

This topic contains 63 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  amazingracegal 11 years ago.

• Author

Wow, it actually posted! I didn’t think it was going to! Amazingracegal’s AMAZING outfits is officially now open!

~A.R.G.- go chipmunks!

moonrose wrote on 2012-11-08 at 06:38 AM

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-11-07 at 08:01 PM

moonrose wrote on 2012-11-07 at 06:18 PM
      Hi A.R.G! Congrads on the new 4um! Thought I’d stop by and say hi! I need an outfit for my rockerz cow, Julia!(every1 calls her Jewel) She needs a trendy, new outfit. Budget is bout 200 or less but if u go over by accident then that’s fine. Thx and I hope ur 4um gets lots of customers!
      *☾*Moon*☾*

Hey, pc!! Thanks so much for coming! I hope you like this outfit I came up with :)
      Vest and Shirt Combo (75)
      White Jeans (75)
      Black and White Sneakers (45)
      Baby Blue Beanie (35)
      TOTAL: 230 KC
      A little overbudget, but it’s a pretty outfit, so it’s all good!
      ~A.R.G.- go chipmunks!

Hi A.R.G!! Np!! OMG I LUV LUV LUV THAT OUTFIT!! UR OUTFITS R AMAZING!! Its fine that u went a little over the budget, the outfit still looks AMAZING!! I’ll b sure 2 come here wen eva I need an AMAZING outfit!! Keep up the good work!!
      *☾*Moon*☾*

You are so welcome!!!! Glad I could help! :)

~A.R.G.- go chipmunks!

moonrose

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-11-07 at 08:01 PM

Hi A.R.G! Congrads on the new 4um! Thought I’d stop by and say hi! I need an outfit for my rockerz cow, Julia!(every1 calls her Jewel) She needs a trendy, new outfit. Budget is bout 200 or less but if u go over by accident then that’s fine. Thx and I hope ur 4um gets lots of customers!
      *☾*Moon*☾*

Hey, pc!! Thanks so much for coming! I hope you like this outfit I came up with :)
      White Jeans (75)
      Baby Blue Beanie (35)
      ~A.R.G.- go chipmunks!

Hi A.R.G!! Np!! OMG I LUV LUV LUV THAT OUTFIT!! UR OUTFITS R AMAZING!! Its fine that u went a little over the budget, the outfit still looks AMAZING!! I’ll b sure 2 come here wen eva I need an AMAZING outfit!! Keep up the good work!!

*☾*Moon*☾*

*☾*Moon*☾*

White Jeans (75)
      Baby Blue Beanie (35)

~A.R.G.- go chipmunks!

msc41501

Yea, sorry, it was cute but didn’t suit her. I’m kindove on a budget.
      THANKS!!!!

moonrose

*☾*Moon*☾*

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.