amazingracegal's AMAZING outfits! :)

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives amazingracegal's AMAZING outfits! :)

This topic contains 63 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  amazingracegal 11 years ago.

• Author

Wow, it actually posted! I didn’t think it was going to! Amazingracegal’s AMAZING outfits is officially now open!

~A.R.G.- go chipmunks!

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-11-02 at 01:27 PM

If your pet needs a new look but you don’t know what to do, look no further! You have come to the right place! I can make an outfit for any pet, for any occasion, and with any style. Just tell me the following things: Your pet’s type, name, and gender; type of outfit (occasion), their personal style (optional), and your budget. I’ll be happy to hel you the best I can! :)

black lab, and a collie
      Midnight, and lucy
      Females
      Formal,professional, something they would wear to meet clients.
      not to girly, they are detectives, fave colors- blue green
      don’t worry bout budget

r u hiring?

strengthen

YOU ARE SUCH AN AWESOME, ENCOUAGING, HELPFUL,WONDERFUL,AND FANTASTIC FRIEND!! thanks for all you do!

strengthen

Lexy has not been at the store for sssoooo long so i gave u some ideas for your music room! Hoped it helps. I will give different ideas if u did not like it. TX

guest112232 wrote on 2012-11-11 at 04:58 PM

guest112232 wrote on 2012-11-11 at 04:56 PM
      Hi I need a new outfit for my girl black lab she is fitly and loves pink and lime green and no budget

Oops sorry I meant girly

Here’s your outfit! Sorry it took so long, I thought it posted before!

Ruffled Skirt
      Green Graphic Polo (not exactly lime, but still a pretty shade of green)
      Rhinestone Flats
      Sparkley Pink Bow

Hope you love it! Please come again! And if you don’t like it, I can redo it!

Peace, Love, Chipmunks!
      A.R.G. <3

strengthen

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-11-11 at 04:28 PM

strengthen wrote on 2012-11-10 at 09:39 PM
      by the way your design u wanted done at Lexy’s should hopefully be done tomorrow. there are so many people wanting designs! Your friend strengthen!! ( I still want to work here just thinking of names) TX your are a great friend

Okay thanks! I think you meant to say outfits when you said names though….. considering this isn’t a name shop…… :)
      Peace, Love, Chipmunks!
      A.R.G. <3

OPS! LOL LOL well talk to u later

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.