American German Shepherd!

Home Forums Pets – Archives American German Shepherd!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  tuxeysnoopy2013 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

I LOVE the American german shepherd! I want one SOOO bad!!!!!! I’d name him Ace of Spades! Awwwwwww. He is SOOOO cute!

Niberts1

The normal one is kinda awkward looking. But the signature one is better looking and more realistic looking. But I hope you get it!

He is SO handsome!

I think it’s cute too! But I already have the real German Shepherd. So I’m not going to get it. But I do hope you get it! ;)

Well, excuse you. He is SO precious!

I honestly think its ugly it looks nothing like the real thing

I agree with you, it’s a good idea but Ganz made it look really strange and not realistic. They could have done better, so i’m not getting it either.. ~wildpuppiessk8

I know I mean it’s fine to look fantasy like but it should look like the tried even online doesn’t look cute. Also your user is alot like foxstar2000′s

Yeah, it defiantly doesn’t look like they tried. And yeah my user is kind of like foxstar2000, I noticed that a little after I joined a few years ago haha. But don’t worry I did not copy her/him. :)

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.