angelgirldog7′s name shop

Home Forums Pets – Archives angelgirldog7′s name shop

This topic contains 82 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  bugaboo832 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

If you need the PAWfect pet name come here. Tell me your pet’s name, gender, type of pet and I will get back to you as soon as I can!!!

Hey Stealthy, for some reason they did not put my post up, but here are like seven girl names from tv shows that i watch. Victoria, Audra, Dixie, Jeanie, Laura, Mary, Caroline. tell me if you like any of these!

Hay Bugs, yes, i would love to have workers. unless you want to, you do not have to take a test, but starting right now, you are hired!:)

bugaboo832

Thank you so much! I will get started right now!

inki14

Hey Stealthy!! I have some ideas for names : D Let me know if you like them cause I can always come up with some more. Here they are: Snow leopard- Aria, Ava, Bella, Miette, Julianne, Lizi, Amanda, Sophia, Joselyn. Border terrier- Olivia, Monica, Bea, Marcia. Chow chow- Kiki, Mariel, Cerise, Dixie. Sapphire Pegasus- Arabella, Cassadee, Vivienne, Vanessa, Miralie, Cirene. I’m better at girl’s names, but if any of these are boys just lmk and I will offer those too. Please let me know what you decide!! Thanks!! -Missy <3

bugaboo832

Hi! I was was wondering if you were hiring. If you are, I would love to work here! I have some experience and if you want me to, I will take any tests!! Please reply soon!

bugaboo832

Hi I’m bugaboo832 but you can all me bugs. I was wondering I you were looking for another worker. If so, I would love to work here! I have lots of experience and I will take a test if you want me to!!

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.