angelgirldog7′s name shop

Home Forums Pets – Archives angelgirldog7′s name shop

This topic contains 82 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  bugaboo832 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

If you need the PAWfect pet name come here. Tell me your pet’s name, gender, type of pet and I will get back to you as soon as I can!!!

inki14

Hi tornado! I finally found you on here. Took me sooo long. Anyway, i’m usually good at this naming thing. But I can’t seem to think of a name for a rockerz poodle. I want both animal names and person names. Btw its a girl. Oh and this question is for everyone who works here, not just Dapplegreyhorse. -inki14(Missy)

chillylily

Hey winterdolphin1, I thought of some names: Clove, Clarisse, Claire, Mary Claire, Carisma, Callie, Cally, Serena, Selena, Camie, Kimmy, Chloe, Rikki, Nicole, Nikki, Calamara, Ace, Patricia(a girl version of Patrick from St. Patrick’s Day), Amelia, Cara, Cher, Emerald, Esty, Esther, Lulu, Desiree(pronouciation: DEZ-ER-EE), Tiffany, and Hailey. Some of these names could work for both pets like Kimmy, Amelia, Lulu and a few others but some names would really only match one pet like Patricia, Ace, Clove, and a few others would match the cat. Hope you like the names! :D ~Stay Chilly

Cool! I combined a couple of your names and decided on Clara for the Clover Cat. Still not sure about the Tie-Dye Pony, though. Thank you! :3

Ok I can help you here. if you read from another forum you will see i use old tv show and movies for names. also i use Celtic Thunder and Celtic Woman ( music groups) ~Thunderhead Forever!

Hi there! (And yes, you can basically call me whatever you want as long as it’s identifiable. xD) I still need a name for my Tie-Dye Pony; maybe something old-fashioned? Nothing fancy, though. :)

Hi guys! Will you help me with two girl names: a Clover Cat and a Tie Dye Pony? (You may notice that I post this in a lot of places; I’m hoping that it’ll go through in at least 3 so I can compare names.)

chillylily

Yes! Thank you for the PSF’s dapple :D !!! I love them!! I’m going to adopt a new pet after Father’s Day! I’m so excited!!

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.