Animal Votes

Home Forums Pets – Archives Animal Votes

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  mimitwinkle 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

opzyeah

Hi! Would you want Ganz to make a Crystal Cat, a Beach Puppy, a Lime Dolphin, a Checkered Shark, or a Silver Dragon? Vote here!

opzyeah

yeah i agree with chillily

chillylily

Yes, alpineleopard! Ganz needs to make Pit Bulls! Everyone gives them a bad name because they think they’re viscious and mean, but they are mean because they’ve been abused by bad people and forced to do dog fights. They’re really one of the sweetest dogs around and they’re very loyal and gentle. They don’t want to fight. They just want a family who will love them. And to people who think they’re viscious and mean: You are wrong. It’s NOT the dog’s fault. It’s the person who abused them. They wouldn’t be mean if they were just loved.

mimitwinkle

I agree wholeheartedly with you, Chillylily!

Yagmur8

Oooh a Crystal Cat or a Beach Puppy! A Norwegian Forest Cat, Great Dane (especially) or Egyptian Mau would be even cooler! I really hope they make a Pitbull webkinz!

inki14

Beach puppy to go with all the other pups they have. And checkered shark soooooo much!!! I would get like seven of those. I can’t wait for the diggity dino to come out in August. I love that kind of pet. The shark idea is one of the best I’ve heard! -inki14(Missy)

I think they should make a Spinosaurus (not a scary one but not a cutesy one either), a Snow Wolf, a Signature Skunk, A Savannah cat (signature or regular), and a pit bull (I love them <3)

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.