Another pair of wings for trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Another pair of wings for trade!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  cutieny2008 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

cuddlyfur1

So I too have a pair of webkinz mobile app wings for trade. The rainbow ones I have that I am trading are really pretty. If you are asking, What does she want? I would really like the candy googles psi, but other than that an exclusive maybe. Post any offers you think are fair here! I am also lenient towards deluxe items if you have any.

LambTyler

Hi cuddlyfur! Keep in mind the value, I don’t want you getting an unfair trade. The wings are worth probably more than a few exclusives, maybe I good psi or so. The candy googles psi might not be as much. What else would you be wanting for it, I can try and figure out a trade with you. LT

I could get you any current exclusive. I also have a pink popstar uniform if you’re interested. Just let me know if it doesn’t work out with Cutieny!

cutieny2008

Hi! Is there any exclusive you want in particular? I heard that you wanted the pixie dust pouch, and I will gladly send you a few if you just friend me. My UN is the same as here. :)

cuddlyfur1

Ok, I will friend you asap. I am interested in the lion topiary and the playpen trampoline. Maybe the zangoz chocolate fountain. Hope to see ya around!

foxstar2000

Oh, if you wanna trade to flower99999 (My brother) He can send you over the lion topiary! PLMK :) ~~Ash

cutieny2008

Hi! I sent the pouch, (along with a few floaty clicky items) and I can send you the lion topiary for the wings. LMK if this is okay. Thanks! :)

cutieny2008

Actually, I just got the Playpen Trampoline, so I could trade you either that or the topiary lol. LMK

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.