Anyone have……

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone have……

This topic contains 75 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  KASSUZY 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Hi guys. I’m looking for some items. I’ll post a more complete list later on. Some of my biggest wants are as follows: Sapphire Gemster, Aquamarine Dresser and Floor Lamp Set (Aquamarine Pup PSI, Birthstone), Two Pearl Placemats (Pearl Pup PSI, Birthstone [I have the Pearl Sideboard which is the third piece to the set, but if its easier to trade for all the pieces, I will]), and Taste Tester Fountain (Licorice Fish PSI, Candykinz). LMK if anyone has any items I’m seeking and what you’d like in return. Thanks!

MMDRUMMERGIRL- Well thanks for looking at my list. :) Have a nice day! MEGGYPIE04- I’m sorry, but I already have the Bengal Tiger PSI. Thanks for posting though! BRUMUDA- Okay. :) I’m sorry, but I don’t have any Estore points for trade. Were you hoping to get other PSI for the fountain? Not sure if I’d trade for just one placemat, would probably depend on what you want for it? LMK, thanks!

PEACH- I would happily trade the Yarn Ball Sofa for the Burrow. The Fireplace does not light up. Also, I could do the Aztec Fridge or Aztec Pedestal and Aztec Chair for the Burrow. LMK if any of those trades sound good to you. Would love to get that Burrow, thanks!

PinoyPeach2

I will take the Yarn ball Sofa and the Aztec Chair for the burrow. If this does not sound like a nice deal, please tell me.

That sounds like a fair deal to me, would LOVE to get that Burrow! Would you be comfortable sending first? We are already friends, my UN is pookiejosephine. If you would like to, you’re more than welcome to ask anyone on the TRADING forum started by ladytrader as to my trustworthiness in this regard. LMK, thanks!

PinoyPeach2

I will send you the burrow TODAY! Please have the items you will trade ready! Can’t wait to see those items!

PinoyPeach2

So did you get the Burrow? I sent it to you!

PEACH, Yes, I did receive the Burrow, and sent back the Sofa and Aztec Chair. Hope you enjoy! Thanks for the great trade, I love the Burrow!

brumuda

Yes I have some. I have one pearl place mat and the razzle dazzle fountain. I really need eStore points (if you are willing to trade some for them. If not could you post a list of stuff that you have for trade)

PEACH- That’s alright. I’m sorry to say, but I no longer have the items aforementioned. I can make a new PSI list for you if you’d like? Would still love to trade for the Burrow! LMK, thanks.

PinoyPeach2

Oh, that’s fine- I’ll always find something else I like! Let me know what you have!

PINOYPEACH- Okay, thanks for understanding! Here’s a list of some things I have for trade currently:
            PSI-
            Queen of the Jungle Throne
            Northern Nights Bed
            Racetrack Treadmill
            Wallowing Tub
            Wilds of the Jungle Sofa
            Tie Dye Kaleidoscope
            King of the Jungle Throne
            Yarn Ball Sofa
            Fir Hydrant Fridge
            Culinary Cat Counter
            Pink & White Scratching Post Chair
            Poco Fiesta Throne
            Rabbit Eared Television
            Goggles Scrying Pond
            Jungle Gym Chair
            Pink Spiral Rose Bush
            Ski Lodge Fireplace
            Reeds N’ Rushes Sofa
            3 Wishes Genie Lamp
            Rare/Valued-
            Wonderful Webkinz Wardrobe
            Electric Keyboard
            Harmonious Hammock
            Azure Aztec Fridge
            Gold Leaf Dining Table
            Gold Leaf Armoire
            Emerald Eye Pyramid
            Macchu Picchu Pedestal
            Calming Campfire Stove
            Terra Cotta Chair
            Nafaria’s Potted Vine
            Shamrockin’ Guitar
            Embroidered Persian Pedestal
            LMK if you see anything of interest. Thanks!

PinoyPeach2

I like the Yarn ball sofa, the ski lodge fire place (if it lights up), and actually, the Aztec items you have sound nice, too! Tell me any deals you think are fair, and you want to make!

meggypie04

want bengal tiger psi?

PINOYPEACH2- That sounds good to me! My username is pookiejosephine if you’d like to add me. Would you prefer to trade through KinzPost, or meet up in the Clubhouse? LMK, thank you!

PinoyPeach2

I’d love to be your friend and meet in the clubhouse!!! My username is PinoyPeach!!! Hope to “see you” soon!!!

Peach, Alright, I’ll send over a friend request. Is there a specific time you’d be available to meet up? LMK, thanks!

PinoyPeach2

Hey, Alice! I’m SO sorry I haven’t gotten to you!. . . So, I was wondering if I could sample the items I am going to trade for. I PROMISE I will return the items if I don’t care for them. . . my friends and I do it all the time!

Anyone have any of these items? :)

Gosh I don’t even know what any of those items are.

PinoyPeach2

Hi, Alice this is PinoyPeach2– I am interested in rare items, and if you have any, please list them! Thank you! Hope to hear from you soon!

PINOYPEACH2- Ok, no problem. Here is a list of some rare items I have for trade currently:
          Pile of Persian Pillows
          Wonderful Webkinz Wardrobe
          Harmonious Hammock
          Azure Aztec Fridge
          Imperial Dining Table
          Ancient Brazier
          Machu Picchu Pedestal
          Calming Campfire Stove
          Ultimate Experiment Station 4
          Ancient Wading Pool
          Ultimate Experiment Station
          Tasteful and Tasty Tea Set
          Emerald Eye Pyramid
          Wand Sparkle Tree
          Painted Rosebush
          LMK if you see anything you like. Thanks!

PinoyPeach2

Oh let’s see. . . I like the Ultimate Experiment Station 4, and the Ancient Wading pool sounds Great! The wand Sparkle tree sounds nice, too! If you would like to trade any of these items, I’ll be glad to make some kind of deal on them! Thanks!!!

PEACH, We can just keep it to this one forum lol, easier. Anyways, what were you thinking out of those you might want to trade the Burrow for? I could probably do the Experiment Station and Wand Tree, or the Wading Pool by itself if either of those offers appeal to you? Or do you have another suggestion? LMK, thanks!

PinoyPeach2

I’ll take the Station 4 and the wand tree!! Let me know if this is OK!!!

AliceInWebkinzland’s WISHLIST:

PSI-
      Fluffy White Bubble Bath (Bichon Frise)
      Taste Tester Fountain (Licorice Fish, Candykinz Estore) **Big Want**
      Jeweled Fountain (Razzle Dazzle Dog)
      Glamrous Glitter Vanity (Pink Glitter Fish)
      Super Stripy Speedster (Zebra)
      Snowy Ledge Couch (Snow Leopard)
      Rainy Rainbow Window (Rainbow Zebra)
      Pup Star Vanity (Dazzle Dachshund)
      Relaxing Rocky Sauna (Lynx)
      Hibernation Hammock (Grizzly Bear)
      Wooly Woven Rug (Llama)
      Fragrant Flower Bed (Petal Puppy)
      Hide N’Go Burrow (Prairie Dog)
      Timeless Treasure TV (Emperor Dragon)
      Birthstone PSI-
      Pearl Set (2 Placemats) (Pearl Pup) **Big Want**
      Aquamarine Set (Dresser and Floor Lamp) **Big Want**
      Clothing-
      Mad Scientist Goggles (Science Goggles)
      Hula Shirt
      Other-
      Sapphire Gemster **Big Want**
      Fred Rover Sofa (Trading Card)
      Crystal Crock Wading Pool (A.P. Grand Prize)

JRS1

ALICE – Hi! I have the Fred Rover Sofa.

PinoyPeach2

I have the Hide-n-go burrow and the Mad scientist goggles (the goggles from Goober)

I am interested in your Hide N’ Go Burrow. The Goggles I’m talking about are the KinzClothes item from the Mad Scientist Outfit, but thank you. I have a PSI list on the next page. Otherwise LMK what you might like for the Burrow, thanks!

PinoyPeach2

Hey! This is PinoyPeach2!! I’m really looking for a “garden” Super Bed. If that is a bad deal to you, I can trade for Neo Gothic items, if you like. Let me know if you have something like this! Thanks!!

Hi Peach! I’m sorry, I don’t have any Super beds or Neo Gothic for trade currently. Are you interested in clothing, valued, rare, or PSI? LMK and I would be happy to post a list of what I have for trade currently. Thanks!

KASSUZY

I have zebra car! I need psi for that

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.