Anyone have……

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone have……

This topic contains 75 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  KASSUZY 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Hi guys. I’m looking for some items. I’ll post a more complete list later on. Some of my biggest wants are as follows: Sapphire Gemster, Aquamarine Dresser and Floor Lamp Set (Aquamarine Pup PSI, Birthstone), Two Pearl Placemats (Pearl Pup PSI, Birthstone [I have the Pearl Sideboard which is the third piece to the set, but if its easier to trade for all the pieces, I will]), and Taste Tester Fountain (Licorice Fish PSI, Candykinz). LMK if anyone has any items I’m seeking and what you’d like in return. Thanks!

estyvh

i will be on around 6 pm is that ok

BRUMUDA- The Shock Rock Stage Flare is from the Rockerz Lion and the Peace N’ Love Van is from the Peace Out Puppy. LMK if you see anything of interest! Thanks!

Ailuropoda

Alice, you shouldn’t have to look much farther than your mailbox for the Sapphire Gemster :)

Ailuropoda, Thanks so much!! I replied on my other forum as well. The Drumkit will be on its way to you as soon as I log in! I’m sure I need to add. LMK what you’d like! Again thank you, thank you, thank you!! So happy to add that into my collection!! Yay! Hugs!

NARNIAN- Sorry, I don’t have the Love Spaniel PSI for trade, but I wish you luck finding it! JANEOFALLTRADES- I’m sorry, but I don’t need the Sapphire Gem Lamp, I’m looking for the Sapphire Gemster, which is the promo car that comes with the Sapphire Spaniel pet. Thanks though and good luck trading!

estyvh

i like the clubhouse. but it may be easier to do it via kinzpost. it we should set a time around when we should send it may be easier to keep track of when we get it.

ESTYVH- Okay, that’s fine. What time do you think you will be on tomorrow? We can either meet up, or send at a specific time. LMK, thanks! :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.