Anyone have……

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone have……

This topic contains 75 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  KASSUZY 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Hi guys. I’m looking for some items. I’ll post a more complete list later on. Some of my biggest wants are as follows: Sapphire Gemster, Aquamarine Dresser and Floor Lamp Set (Aquamarine Pup PSI, Birthstone), Two Pearl Placemats (Pearl Pup PSI, Birthstone [I have the Pearl Sideboard which is the third piece to the set, but if its easier to trade for all the pieces, I will]), and Taste Tester Fountain (Licorice Fish PSI, Candykinz). LMK if anyone has any items I’m seeking and what you’d like in return. Thanks!

Ailuropoda

Guamgirl, I would LOVE IT!! I was serious about trading Wacky for it. We’re already friends, wow, THANKS!! That hasn’t been offered at Arte’s for ages.

Ailuropoda

Hey Pookie! Enjoy your surprise :) If you ever happen to stumble across a Wild Safari Print Screen, it’s the only rare I don’t have, and I’d cheerfully trade Wacky Jeans for one.

guamgirl

Hi friend (Ailuropoda)-Just stumbled across you asking for the Wild Safari Print Screen, I have an extra if you’d like it, not looking for anything in return. Let me know. (kats2003)

Ailuropoda, I am very much enjoying the spectacular surprise! I’m pretty sure I do have that Screen and would love to send it over once I find it! LMK if you don’t get one from guamgirl, or if you’d like another! Again, would love to do so, nothing needed in return, just LMK! Thanks again SO much for the lovely surprise!!

estyvh

whats you username just to double check

estyvh

yes. don’t mind to send first. seeing you did this before. thanks

Alright, thank you. I’ll be looking for your package and will send as soon as I receive it. :) Thanks again.

ESTYVH- Okay, that should be fine. So if I remember correctly, it was the Elephant’s Travel Trunk for your Crystal Croc Wading Pool? I believe we are already friends, but just as a reminder my user is pookiejosephine. :) Let me know if anything changes with the time frame. Also, who would be sending first? Thanks.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.