Anyone have……

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone have……

This topic contains 75 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  KASSUZY 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Hi guys. I’m looking for some items. I’ll post a more complete list later on. Some of my biggest wants are as follows: Sapphire Gemster, Aquamarine Dresser and Floor Lamp Set (Aquamarine Pup PSI, Birthstone), Two Pearl Placemats (Pearl Pup PSI, Birthstone [I have the Pearl Sideboard which is the third piece to the set, but if its easier to trade for all the pieces, I will]), and Taste Tester Fountain (Licorice Fish PSI, Candykinz). LMK if anyone has any items I’m seeking and what you’d like in return. Thanks!

I was SO excited because I was able to trade for the Aquamarine Gemster and the Aquamarine Pup PSI in the trading room! I thought my collection was finally complete!! So, if anyone has the Aquamarine floor lamp, I would really like to trade for it!! I will trade for the whole PSI if necessary.

Ailuropoda

POOKIE! Thanks for the World Class Soccer Ball, that kangaroo is soooo annoying, I don’t ever play that game. A few days ago I got the pet of the month for the new POTM space shuttle, but TVs are not my thing, but I figured you could use it for trading? HUGS

You’re welcome, so glad you liked it! I agree.I guess I just play for the KC and prizes lol. Happy it was something you could use!! I can definitely use the TV, thank you so much! I’ve been working on not being such a hoarder and am trying to weed out extra items to use towards trading, since I’ve been trading almost solely for items I’m keeping; so the trade list suffers…lol. Is there anything else you can think of you’d like to have? Just LMK! Thanks again! HUGS

AliceInWebkinzland’s WISHLIST:

PSI-
      Taste Tester Fountain (Licorice Fish, Candykinz Estore) **Big Want**
      Jeweled Fountain (Razzle Dazzle Dog)
      Super Stripy Speedster (Zebra)
      Snowy Ledge Couch (Snow Leopard)
      Rainy Rainbow Window (Rainbow Zebra)
      Pup Star Vanity (Dazzle Dachshund)
      Relaxing Rocky Sauna (Lynx)
      Hibernation Hammock (Grizzly Bear)
      Wooly Woven Rug (Llama)
      Fragrant Flower Bed (Petal Puppy)
      Hide N’Go Burrow (Prairie Dog) (PENDING)
      Timeless Treasure TV (Emperor Dragon)

Pet’s PSI-
      Far North Sleigh (Reindeer)
      Polar Lamp Post (Minty Moose)
      Lovely Monkey Armchair (Love Monkey)
      Desert Tree Sunning Station (Meerkat)

Birthstone PSI-
      Aquamarine Set (Dresser and Floor Lamp) (Aquamarine Pup) **Big Want**

Clothing-
      Mad Scientist Goggle (Science Goggles)
      Hula Shirt
      Lily Pad Dress

Other-
      Aquamarine Gemster **Big Want**
      Endangered Signature Wallpaper & Flooring Sets

Here’s an updated wishlist. PLMK if anyone has any of these items and what they’re looking for in return! (Misplaced the Licorice Fish Fountain PSI, meant to put it under PET’S PSI’s. Trying to get all of them back.) Thanks!

Ailuropoda, Okay, just wanted to make sure! Is there anything else you might be looking for? I feel so bad for all you’ve done and I don’t ever know what you might like or could use to send as a return gift!! If there’s anything else you can think of, I’d be more than happy to get it for you! LMK, thanks.

guamgirl

Ailuropoda- You are welcome , thank you for the gifts :) You didn’t need to send anything though ,I wasn’t asking for a gift in return. Are you in search of other items? I’ve been a WW member since early 2008, while I don’t have the “old” hard to get items I may have some extras of things you might need. Let me know. (kats2003)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.