Anyone have……

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone have……

This topic contains 75 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  KASSUZY 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Hi guys. I’m looking for some items. I’ll post a more complete list later on. Some of my biggest wants are as follows: Sapphire Gemster, Aquamarine Dresser and Floor Lamp Set (Aquamarine Pup PSI, Birthstone), Two Pearl Placemats (Pearl Pup PSI, Birthstone [I have the Pearl Sideboard which is the third piece to the set, but if its easier to trade for all the pieces, I will]), and Taste Tester Fountain (Licorice Fish PSI, Candykinz). LMK if anyone has any items I’m seeking and what you’d like in return. Thanks!

Still looking for the items on my list on page 7. LMK if anyone has them. Thanks!

Ailuropoda

AIW — congrats on the Aquamarine stuff :) Hey, was it you who wanted the Undersea Porthole? Did you get one? I don’t see it on your list but thought it was you. If not you, who? This is why I don’t trade, too senile to remember stuff.

Thank you. :) I got scammed out of the Aquamarine Lamp unfortunately…that part didn’t post. So am still looking for that :( Yes, that was me. I thought it would look really cute in a new room I made. I didn’t put it on my list since I rarely see anyone with it. LOL, well I can’t say that I’m senile yet, but I can blame my forgetfulness on plain old confusion :P Looking for anything?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.