Anyone have a Colossal Movie Screen or PSI?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone have a Colossal Movie Screen or PSI?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  birdseye11 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

ladytrader77

birdseye11 wrote on 2012-12-11 at 04:38 PM

Hey, does anyone have a Colossal Movie Screen or PSI? I have several things that I am willing to trade. I have exclusive, super beds, some rare, and some PSI. I will post my trading list soon. Until then just ask because I might have it. -birdseye-

birdseye

I have the screen would gladly gift it to you,

send friend request to ladytrader77

and let me know what your user is!

$tarryNight

I have a Theater Screen.

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-12-11 at 06:19 PM

Hi there. I have a Movie Screen and quite a bit of PSI. For the screen I am probably mainly looking for Signature PSI, PSI, etc. LMK if you’d like me to post a PSI list as well. Thanks, and hope to see your list soon! *AIW

Looks as if you’re getting the Screen from Lady. So nevermind about that LOL. LMK about the PSI list though, thanks! *AIW

Hi there. I have a Movie Screen and quite a bit of PSI. For the screen I am probably mainly looking for Signature PSI, PSI, etc. LMK if you’d like me to post a PSI list as well. Thanks, and hope to see your list soon! *AIW

cruisingal

Hey, does anyone have a Colossal Movie Screen or PSI? I have several things that I am willing to trade. I have exclusive, super beds, some rare, and some PSI. I will post my trading list soon. Until then just ask because I might have it. -birdseye-

Hi birdseye, I have the movie screen if you need it. I am looking for some PSI.

My wish List:

Boxing Ring Tampoline (Boxer PSi)
      Lamb Bumper Cars (pink or blue)
      Designer Catwalk (Ragdoll PSI)

Please lmk. Thanks, Cruisingal

ladytrader77

birdseye

I have the screen would gladly gift it to you,

send friend request to ladytrader77

and let me know what your user is!

birdseye11

If you would like to gift that it would be amazing! That’s so nice of you. I’d be willing to give you something back if you would like it. My username is ChipmunkK98. -birdseye-

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.