Anyone have a Colossal Movie Screen or PSI?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone have a Colossal Movie Screen or PSI?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  birdseye11 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

ladytrader77

birdseye11 wrote on 2012-12-11 at 04:38 PM

Hey, does anyone have a Colossal Movie Screen or PSI? I have several things that I am willing to trade. I have exclusive, super beds, some rare, and some PSI. I will post my trading list soon. Until then just ask because I might have it. -birdseye-

birdseye

I have the screen would gladly gift it to you,

send friend request to ladytrader77

and let me know what your user is!

birdseye11

Do you want anything for the movie screen Lady? It was very nice to say you would send it but I know that they are hard to come by. If not that’s fine as well. -birdseye-

birdseye11

Thanks AliceInWebkinzland. I would like a list of your PSI if that’s ok. Lady hasn’t responded so if you like we could make a trade. But I don’t have any of the items you mentioned.  Thanks. -birdseye-

birdseye11

Hi everyone. I see that a lot of you would like to trade, but ladytrader replied first so I want to see if she still wants to send it to me and if she wants anything back. Thank all of you though. -birdseye-

forest85

I am also looking for the theater screen. My PSI for trade are the buried bones fridge, curbside cuisine fridge, hopping bunny drums, and northern nights bed.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.