Anyone Have Black Sail Shoes?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone Have Black Sail Shoes?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pransser 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

pransser

Hiya! If anyone has Black Sail Shoes for trade, PLMK! (:

pransser

I also have more if you aren’t interested in any of these.

pransser

Alright, well, here is a list of a few of my items, if you see a few that you like, PLMK, and no, I don’t currently have any Peridot Lamps ATM, sorry! Okay, so I have the following for trade: Pink Webkinz Hoody, 3D Glasses, Red Football Jersey, Turquoise Hoodie, Rock Star Black Boots, Stone Washed Jeans, Winged Tee, Runners, Hula Skirt, Pink Bunny Ears, Cloud Adventure Wings, Emerald Eye Pyramid, Homemade Carrot Juicer, Gold Leaf Dining Chairs (x2), Gold Leaf Armoire, Magical Forest Key Plaque, and Marshmallow Seeds.

pransser

I don’t have DJ right now, but I can try to look for a pair for you.Is there anything else that you would need? LOL, yes, I usually try to follow around value wise, but if there’s something that the other person wants, or that I really want, it usually doesn’t matter to me either, haha.

dogfish

Hey pransser, I found DJ already, it never takes me very long. If I traded for real, I would follow the value guide, trust me. Since I’m not a trader of items, I don’t bother too much. Feel free to offer for the shoes, I’ll take anything I can use or any friend needs, so it’s not too hard. I do think for others it’s a good idea to trade priceless for priceless,sig for sig, and so on, you know what I mean. TTYL DF PS do you have a peridot lamp, I have some odd tables, LOL

pransser

Hey DF (: Nope, no luck yet, no body seems to have them. That’d be great! If you do find any extras that you’d be willing to trade, what are some things you need for them? PLMK and thanks in advance (:

dogfish

Hey pransser, I need DJ right now. I’m not sure what I have shoe wise, but will check soon. I know I just gifted the white ones, not sure about the black shoes. I know my trades seem awful and unfair, LOL I don’t care about value so much, it’s not like I don’t know, LOL TTYL DF

pransser

anyone have a pair?

dogfish

Hi Pransser, no luck with the shoes? I’lll see how many I have and let you know. I have extra sailor items, but not a ton of shoes, for some reason. If I don’t have extra, maybe another sailor item can help you get the shoes. TTYL DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.