Anyone Have Chic Black Couch for Trade?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone Have Chic Black Couch for Trade?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  JRS1 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

JRS1

I am looking for the Chic Black Couch (Black Panther PSI). If you have it for Trade and have some idea what you want for it please let me know. I have some PSI’s, Exclusives, lots of clothing and objects.

JRS1

ERINSOCCER – Thanks but I already have the Gothic Couch. I’m really only interested in the Chic Black Couch. CHEYNNE – Yes, that was me. Thank you for your response re the Wild West Train.

cheynne

JRS – I believe it was you asking on another forum about the Wild West Train. When checking out the themes I saw one listed, but have yet to see it at the Curio Shop.

what kind of rare clothes do you have? i dont have the chic black couch i have a neo gothic one though. also i have lots of rare clothes. i have for trade a amanda panda dress, silversuit jacket, dancing shoes, busy artist smock, chef hat, lilac sparkle party dress, and a lot of other things. maybe sometime we could trade.

cutieny2008

Hi, what would you like for the Lilac Sparkle party dress? Do you have any Deluxe monthly clothes? I can offer rare items (feast of fruit stand, or pile of Persian pillows) or a PSI for the dress and another item, the Icy Tundra Treadmill (store specific pet PSI).

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.