Anyone have kinzcash coins

Home Forums Questions – Archives Anyone have kinzcash coins

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  belle81502 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Plmk thx! :)

belle81502

i can send you stuff to sell if you go on to my profile and find my free donations and tell me

welcome reppart to ganzworld fourms! I am Gracie. :)

kaitykat307

I have a question. What can i do with kinzcash coins? I haven’t been on for awhile and i have a coin now and I’m trying to figure out what i can do with it. :)

Go to w shop say sell items put it in there :) hope this helps -Gracie

LambTyler

What is your username? I can send you some! I don’t have 1000 kinzcash coins but I have some 50 kinzcash coins I can send! :)

girlsrule122345 do you need anything in return? congrats on winning the swordfish!! :D

reppart

I have a few i can give you also……..

LambTyler

Thanks! And they are free, but you did send me a nice bathing suit top so I would probably enjoy any clothing :)

LambTyler

Hi girlsrule! I can keep sending you coins, but on the donation forum you said you were going to send me a Thanksgiving Platter? I was wondering if you were going to? :P If you are you can send it back to the person that is sending you the coins. Also as a hint my UN starts with B. Thanks :)

Anyone please

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.