Anyone have plumpy’s glasses for trade? Please?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone have plumpy’s glasses for trade? Please?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sugar9674sera7 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

I have a lot for trade, I really want those glasses. Please help :( Some items for trade: Melody hat, Nafaria’s slippers (two pairs), Crown of wonder, Lots of rare, Lots of psi, Rainbow fountain of wow, Flowery greenhouse, and a red dragster PLEASE HELP I really want plumpy glasses :(

heyy! i also need plumpy, ill sign in for second in line, if thats ok with the owner of this forum….

Ok! My user is cream897, I really want the glasses.. :( Do you like anything I listed, or are you looking for something specific?

My username is bayhaykay3bff, feel free to send me a friend request as I’ll probably forget :P. I’m looking for promo items (aside from Melody Hat and Rainbow Fountain of Wow, which I already have) but I’m very flexible with offers. If you’d like to schedule a trade, that’d be great! Let me know a time that works for you and I’ll be there :)

I don’t have much promo, but I sent a FR anyway.

Oh & I also have 1000 estore points (I know not many :()

Hey there! I have them, we can arrange a time for a trade if you’d like… my username is bayhaykay3bff.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.