Anyone Have Promo/ Priceless for trade?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone Have Promo/ Priceless for trade?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  helloprettypanda 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

coldbear1321

Hey Everyone! I Am wondering if anyone out there has promo or priceless for trade? If you are looking for something for promo or priceless LMK!! Thanks and have a sparking day!!! CB1321! :)

Ello?

Here is my promo. Rainbow fountain of wow, Enchanted elven pipe organ, Icing on the cake gazebo, and the Aquamarine and Amethyst gem car. LMK if your interested. I’m looking for promo, Signature and e-store Psi.

ancharlina

Hi, Coldbear! Do you happen to have a black and white cat costume? I’m willing to offer a lot for it.

coldbear1321

Hay BFF :D Its MEh Brownie Lolz We have Traded Before But No Sry!

Hi there! I have sail cap, plumpy, and WZ Jeans as the priceless stuff, and then I have the fairy den dress, candy dreamland dress, tyrannical rex slide, enchanted elven pipe organ, and peridot gemster as promo. Sorry, those are the only things I have extra of right now. I’ll get back to you once I get something else, and let me know if you are interested in any of my items! :) ~helloprettypanda~

coldbear1321

Sure :D

Great! If you are still interested, could you let me know of any offers for my items? Please check out my wishlist forum, where I’ve posted a list of the things I’m looking for. Let me know if you have any of those things, and maybe we can work out a deal! Thanks in advance! ~helloprettypanda~

im looking for holiday spirit swing and slide the only promo i have 4 trade is craving candy hat but i have tons of other stuff so plmk :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.