Anyone have Rockerz Cat Shoes?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone have Rockerz Cat Shoes?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Allieberry2 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Allieberry2

Hi! I really need Rockerz Cat shoes. If anyone has them for trade, just tell me what you are willing to trade them for, then I will see if I have it. Add me on webkinz-Allieberry2.

lovejoycc100

Hi AB! I have the shoes, and I will happily trade with you! I would really like any PSI in return. I will friend you and send them to you ASAP. L8R!

cutieny2008

Hi! If AB doesn’t need the shoes anymore, I would love to offer for your shoes. I have an Ice Tower Lookout. I’m sure I have more, but at the moment that’s all I can think of lol. Thanks!

cutieny2008

Oh, btw, my UN is the same as here. :) Just so if you want to be friends.

Allieberry2

Actually, i wanted the shoes because i didn’t get them when i got my rockerz cat. I don’t have them yet. I wasn’t going to trade them. Sorry. But I will add you! :)

Allieberry2

Hi lovejoycc100! I have a few PSI i would trade: black cat psi, lion psi, leopard psi, chihuahua psi, and persian cat psi. Tell me if you would like to trade for any of these things. Thanks! -Allieberry2-

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.