ANYONE HAVE SCUBA BELT FOR TRADE??

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ANYONE HAVE SCUBA BELT FOR TRADE??

This topic contains 16 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  tigerstripe21 11 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

adama123

Good luck Tigerstripe! I hope you get it! I will keep my eye out in the trading room ;)

Thanks again deluxe queen!! I’ll LYK when i get priceless for the PSI. Also, does anyone need year two pumpkin hat?? LMK!
      tigerstripe

DeluxeQueen00 wrote on 2012-06-12 at 09:38 AM

tigerstripe21 wrote on 2012-06-12 at 09:30 AM

DeluxeQueen00 wrote on 2012-06-12 at 08:57 AM

tigerstripe21 wrote on 2012-06-11 at 08:21 PM

DeluxeQueen00 wrote on 2012-06-11 at 08:37 AM

tigerstripe21 wrote on 2012-06-10 at 09:22 PM
      And to ALL- How much is the tender hearts love seat in terms of priceless? And does anyone need year two pumpkin hat??

Hi everyone! I have a Scuba belt, but need a good offer in priceless. Oh and congrats Tiger, on getting yours! :)
      DQ00

Hey dq you still have scuba belt?? Awes, i would have totally traded with you!! oh well :P Do you have any other priceless though?? i heard u have deer :)

Hi Tiger!
      I am going to trade my Scuba Belt for Plumpy! My other priceless is Deer and Witch hat (trying to get someone to send it back to me). My witch is on hold for Sailor Blouse, but my deer is free to offer on if you want it :)
      DQ00

Hmm okay good to know! Unfortunately, i over traded for scuba and thus spent the rest of the priceless i had for trade… i would be more than happy to do nonpriceless/kinzclothes items for deer, but i’m not sure that would be fair to you . However i do have a tender hearts loveseat that i’m going to try to trade for priceless. I’ll LYK how that goes:)
      tigerstripe

Ok! Love Puppy psi is really rare, it should get you some priceless. I just got Army and Airborne Puppy PSI, the eStore should get me something good :) Would you like to be friends on WW? My user is Angel118576.
      DQ00

Sure why not? It’s always nice to have friends :)
      tigerstripe21

tigerstripe21 wrote on 2012-06-12 at 09:30 AM

And to ALL- How much is the tender hearts love seat in terms of priceless? And does anyone need year two pumpkin hat??

Hi everyone! I have a Scuba belt, but need a good offer in priceless. Oh and congrats Tiger, on getting yours! :)
      DQ00

Hey dq you still have scuba belt?? Awes, i would have totally traded with you!! oh well :P Do you have any other priceless though?? i heard u have deer :)

Hi Tiger!
      I am going to trade my Scuba Belt for Plumpy! My other priceless is Deer and Witch hat (trying to get someone to send it back to me). My witch is on hold for Sailor Blouse, but my deer is free to offer on if you want it :)
      DQ00

Hmm okay good to know! Unfortunately, i over traded for scuba and thus spent the rest of the priceless i had for trade… i would be more than happy to do nonpriceless/kinzclothes items for deer, but i’m not sure that would be fair to you . However i do have a tender hearts loveseat that i’m going to try to trade for priceless. I’ll LYK how that goes:)
      tigerstripe

Ok! Love Puppy psi is really rare, it should get you some priceless. I just got Army and Airborne Puppy PSI, the eStore should get me something good :) Would you like to be friends on WW? My user is Angel118576.

DQ00

DQ00

Hi Tiger!
      DQ00

tigerstripe

DQ00

Hi Tiger!

DQ00

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.