Anyone have the 2013 Tour Van?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone have the 2013 Tour Van?

This topic contains 19 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  AliceInWebkinzland4 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

It seems the Treasure Hunt may be over, so as I wasn’t able to win the 2013 Tour Van on my own, I’d love to find one via trading. If you have one, PLMK what you would like to trade it for. Thanks!

ANCHARLINA- Hmm, well I’m terrible at offering. Would you happen to know its value? That might give me a frame of reference. Thanks!

ancharlina

it’s valued at 40,000 to 50,000, less than the first 3 touring vans. (I have over 30 of those three, lol), which is about the same as 7-10 regular PSI (4,000 to 6,000)…Do you happen to have any signature psi for trade?

Thank you for the values. Yes, I do have two signature for trade, the Puppy Patrol Command Station and the Fortune Teller’s Table. I’m not too sure if I’d be comfortable trading a Sig. for it, but I guess it depends. LMK if either of those appeal to you, and if not, maybe we can work something else out. Thanks.

Not sure if my other reply will post, so just in case it doesn’t I wanted to say that I now have the vane thanks to a wonderful friend. But thank you very much for responding and letting me offer!

Wow, that’s a lot. Would you consider trading for each of the first three year vans? I have all sorts of stuff to trade. 0:-)

Hi there. I now have all of the vans. But thank you very much for posting!

belle81502

i have four want one

Belle, Wow, neat! I would definitely like one, what would you like for it? LMK, thanks!

belle81502

i dont know what i want so tell me what you have

Okay, well I have rare, PSI, valued, clothing, exclusives, deluxe, and of course misc. LMK what you’d like me to make a list of. Thank you!

belle81502

i would love any rare or exclusives

Belle, Not sure if my reply will post, but in case it doesn’t, I now have the van thanks to a friend. Thanks for responding though!

kaylia6

I would absolutely love one I am not delux though so dont have much to trade I have the golden hippo frig and kinzcash.

ancharlina

Well, it was the rarest prize in the treasure hunt… what do you think would be fair?

Ancharlina, Thanks for responding! Well, I’m not exactly sure what would be a fair offer for it, so is there anything in particular you might like for it? (i.e. psi, rares, valued, etc.) Just let me know and I’ll be happy to try and work something out. Thank you!

dogfish

hey, Alice, did I send the rain forests ones? If, yes, please just send them back, and i’ll fix it.. I told you they all looks the same to me, DF

Hi DF, no you didn’t. I think I caught you just in time lol. I finally looked up what all of the sets are (by name) so I’ll head over to my other forum and drop this list there if that might help you any. Thanks!

ancharlina

I have one… what are you willing to offer for it?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.